Mirror to the evil World

Here is another chapter of my book!! Hope you like it!!!

Pairings: TerrorKairiSnuckel WildRubyLadd VanLilToonz and H20MADWRECKER

Enjoy!!

***************"

Brian Craig Evan and Ryan had to go somewhere for a day and left their Girlfriends: Shannon Ruby Lil and Taylor. The girls were watching TV but we're getting kinda bored and wanted to do something fun, so Ruby Suggests that we do the Bloody Mary with the mirror in the girls bathroom!

"Ruby, I don't think that's a good idea!!" Shannon says

"Yeah I don't like the idea of doing that!!" Taylor says

"I agree with Shannon and Taylor!!" Lil says

Ruby sighs and rolls her eyes and heads upstairs! Her friends wondered where she was going!!

"What are you doing??" The three asked

"I'm going to say Bloody Mary three times in our bathroom!!" Ruby says

The three girls sighed and followed Ruby to their shared Bathroom and watch Ruby say Bloody Mary with the lights out and only candle light! The three girls were nervous about this as Ruby says the name!! The three girls swore they heard someone say their names but it was storming outside and the wind was blowing!!

"See nothing to it!!" Ruby says

The four girls walks out of the bathroom unaware of four things crawling out of their huge mirror in the bathroom!!

~

The girls were getting ready for bed, Shannon and Lil were in the bathroom brushing teeth and hair when the door of the bathroom slams shut and locks!!! The two tried to open the door but it was stucked!!

"Taylor!!! Ruby!!!!" The two scream

Their friends came running and seen the door was closed and they tried to open it but it was stucked!!

"How did this door close like this??" Taylor says

"Me and Shannon were over by the sink and it slams shut and locked and we tried to unlock it but it wouldn't open!!" Lil says

"OH MY GOD, What is that thing!!!" Shannon screams

"There's two of them!!!" Lil yells

Taylor and Ruby were trying to bust down the door but it still won't open and then they hear their friends scream and then hear evil laughter and their friends stop screaming and it went silent and then the door and their friends are gone!!

"What the hell??" Taylor says

The windows weren't open so Taylor and Ruby didn't know what Happened to them and they decided to call Jonathan and see where they were at!! But then Taylor and Ruby gets dragged  into the bathroom and Jonathan answers the phone and hears Taylor and Ruby screaming and then it went silent and then a voice says.

"We your girls, if you want them back you have to come home to save them~"

~

The guys made it home and seen that everything was n order except for the their shared bathroom upstairs. It was a mess and Taylor's phone was on the floor broken but no sign of their girlfriends!! And then they turn around see Bloody Mary written on the walls beside the mirror!! The four guys started to hear voices and then the door slams shut and locked and then four figures crawls out of the mirror, it was four guys with blood all over their outfits and they didn't look up at Brian Jonathan Craig and Evan!!

"Where are our girls!!" Brian and Evan demanded

"You will see them soon~" the four weird guys say

Then suddenly the boyfriends start to feel light headed and they passed out!!

~

The girls whimper as they pushed into a room by shadows and were forced to wear Slutty outfits and then their arms were put behind me and handcuffs were put on their wrists and gags were put into their mouths!! Just then the four weirdos drags their boyfriends in and puts them on the bed and chains them up and then they grab the girls and puts them beside their boyfriends and walks out of the room and locks the door behind them!!

~

Sometime later the guys wakes up to seeing their girls tied up and gagged beside them!! They tried to get close to the girls but they were chained to the bed and they also noticed the girls were in slutty outfits and the guys only had their boxers on!!

"Did those weirdos hurt you??" Their boyfriends asked

The girls shakes their heads no and whimpers because had vibrators inside of them and it was on it's highest setting!!

"Mmmmmphft!!!!" The four girls whimper

"Quiet down our little sluts~" says a voice

"Don't call our girls Sluts, you assholes!!" The guys say

"You guys are sluts too or will be once we have some fun with your girls first~" says a another voice

"You leave our girls alone!!" Brian and Craig says

"Actually we can because they called out to us in the bathroom in your mirror and once people do that, they are mark to be kill.. but in this case we fucked them senseless and you will have fun with you guys too~" says another voice

And then the Four guys from the mirror came out of the darkness but they looked alot different from earlier.

"Where are our manners, I'm Brock and these are my brothers Tyler Luke and Ryan~" Brock says smirking over at Shannon and Brian

Brock and his brothers walks over to the beds but first grabs gags for the boyfriends and puts them inside the guys mouths and then looks over at sexy girls and pulls the bottoms of the girls outfits off and takes the Vibrators out sees how wet and tight the girls holes!!

"What sluts they are, brothers~" Brock says touching Shannon

"Yeah they are~" the brothers say

The girls squirm as Brock and his brothers push inside of them, making the girls scream and struggle!!

"Mmmmmphft!!!" Brian Craig Evan and Jonathan whimpers

"Don't worry we will have fun with you guys in a few~" Brock says

They were going faster and harder into the girls until they finally cum after a few minutes and pulls out of the girls and looks over at the horny Boyfriends and smirks!! They pulled down their boxers and pushes into them, making the bottom males moan into the gag!! The girls watched as their boyfriends whimpering and this made Shannon Taylor Ruby and Lil want more!! Then Brock and his brothers get a idea, they pulled out of the bottoms and untied them and the girls!!

"Don't even try to run or punishment!!" Brock says into Shannon and Brian's ears as he takes the gags out

"Yes, Master!" They say

"Good, Brian get on my cock and you our little princess get on his cock~" Brock purrs

As if they were under a spell, both Brian and Shannon does and as well as the others!! Shannon moans as she sits on her boyfriend's cock and he touches her breasts, squeezing them gently as she bounces on him and Brock fucks Brian from the back!!

~

All the best friends were all on one bed naked sleeping soundly as Brock Tyler Ryan and Luke watches their new mates sleeping  as the girls cuddled closer to their boyfriends as they hugged their girls close to keep warm!! The brothers covers the smaller mates and walks out of the room!!

**********

I hope you like it!!