Girl &the Water Spirits!

Here is another chapter, I hope you like it!! And it is Smutty BTW!!

Pairing: TerrorKairiSnuckel

Enjoy!!!

👻👻👻👻👻

Shannon was a very gifted woman for her age. She was different from everyone. Shannon decided to travel to Greece to visit the old buildings and just relax for a bit. She decided to take a dip into the water, but people told her not to go swimming in the water after dark because their was rumors of Water Spirits that came out at night but Shannon knew they wouldn't bother her because she could sense that these water spirits we're friendly and kind. She gets her short brown hair wet in the water and then she sat on a rock with her feet in the water. She looks up to the sky and the stars were out and they were beautiful!

"It's beautiful ain't it?" Says a voice

This scaried Shannon a little bit and she saw a guy with blue eyes and sandy brown hair staring at Shannon! And then another one, with brown hair and green eyes. They were both staring at Shannon and she blushes at this.

"Hello, Brian and Brock!!" Shannon says with a smile

"How can you see us?" Brock asked

"I'm very gifted girl, Brock. And I know that you two are Water Spirits!" She says

When the two spirits kisses her on each side of the face. They began to touch her and take her swimsuit off. She had noticed that Brian and Brock were both naked but usually Water Spirits didn't wear any clothing because they lived in the water all the time except when they trying to find a mate. Shannon whimpers as they played with her boobs and womanhood. At the sight of this girl, they got turned on and they started to bite at her neck and she let's out a whimper and then she started to touch them and they grunt. They push Shannon down onto the sand and Brian slides into her tight hole.

"Please be gentle I'm a virgin~" Shannon whimpers

"Of course our little lover!" Brian says

Brian goes slow for her but when she got used to the feeling, he started to go faster and harder in her. After a few minutes, Brian cums inside of Shannon. He pulls out and let's Brock have a turn at her. He gently pushes into her to not hurt her. But after getting all the way in, Brock starts going faster and harder inside of her and like Brian, Brock cums within a few minutes. He pulls out of her.

"You are our mate, Pretty Shannon~" Brian says

"That means she have to turn her into a water spirit!" Brock says

The two guys bite down on her neck leaving marks of the water spirits and then Shannon let's a scream as she changes into a water spirit, both guys helped her up and got her into the water to where she could fully change form and become a water spirit!

Brock and Brian look at the sight in front of them and they saw how beautiful she was as a water spirit and they were glad to have a mate now after a thousand of years of waiting on someone. Normally, when people would come to the water after dark, they would kill them but Shannon was different and they could never hurt her, she was very gifted and they knew this when she started walking up to the water. She had told them, that she wasn't there to do any harm, she just wanted to get in the water and relax for a little bit and she promised that she would leave, but now she can't because she is now a water spirit!

*Months down the road!*

Shannon had found out that she was pregnant with twins and the stronger mates were so damn happy to have kids for the first time. Shannon was laying down in their room under the waters, rubbing her swollen belly while her lovers we're looking for food for their pregnant mate.

"I wish your daddies would hurry up I'm getting hungry and I know you two are as well!" Shannon says

"We are back with Food, babe!!" The two stronger mates say

"About time!!" Shannon says

They began to eat, when Shannon felt a light kick!!

"They are kicking again, Guys!!" Shannon whimpers

"They are gonna be just like us!!" Brian says

"I swear you two are acting like kids!!" Shannon says

"We are just excited because we haven't had kids before, Babe!" Shannon says

Shannon had the twins and they were both boys. They named them Tyler and Scotty. Shannon and the her mates we're very Happy to finally have the babies and they lived in peace for a long while until the twins started growing up!!

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

I hope you guys like it!!