Smutty Bet!

Okay this is my first time doing a BBS poly okay so bare with me and it's centered around Brian. Hope you like it and I got the idea from Faythyloo :) thanks girl
Bottom: Brian
Top(s): Tyler, Craig, Evan, Luke and Jonathan, and Brock

******

Brian knew making bets was bad but this was crazy. He had lost the bet to all his boyfriends and since it's almost Halloween. He had to dress up. But the bad thing about it was that, he had to dress up as Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo. He loves Scooby Doo and all but this is taking it too far. But a bet is a bet. He puts the dress and notices how short it is on him. He blushes as he looks at himself in the mirror, he actually look really good. He had some nice curves and a pump ass as well. He hears a bunch of catcalls and such. He turns and sees all of his boyfriends standing there with different monsters outfit on. He blushes and looks down at his feet.

"Alright, Daphne Blake! We will lead out into the forest and let you run but if one of us captures you, when we get to have some fun with you." Evan says smirking.

The guys lead him to the woods in there backyard. They stood there and closed their eyes, as Brian runs into the woods. He didn't care which direction he went, he had to run fast though because his lovers were fast at catching up to him.

"These damn shoes are Killing me! I fucking hate bets!" He says to himself.

Brian gets an idea and hides in a hollow out tree and waits for his lovers to come find him.

"Here we come, Daphne Blake!!" Brock says as the others ran into the woods.

While the lovers look for him, Brian makes his way back to the house unaware of blue eyes Watching and following him. Brian gets to the house and sneaks inside without making too much noise. He sits on the couch and waits until the guys get back. Brian suddenly feels hot breath on his ear.

"You cheated, Daphne and you are going to get punished for it when I call our lovers!" Tyler says as Brian jumps from the couch but Tyler grabs him by the waist and pulls him into his lap.

Tyler calls Evan on the phone and within a few minutes, their lovers showed up with smirks on their faces. Evan walks up to him and grabs him by the chin.

"You have been a bad boy Brian and you know what happens now!?!?" Evan says

"No what!?!" Brian moans as Tyler teases him by squeezing his ass cheeks.

"You going to get punished for cheating on our a little hunt!" Brock says

Brian blushes as Tyler puts him on his shoulder and heads up to their big bedroom. Brian get thrown down on the bed. Luke and Jonathan tie his hands to the bed, Brock and Evan tied his feet to the bed as well. Brian struggles  being tied down to the bed. Tyler slowly pulls the pantyhose down. Brian groans as Brock sucks on his neck and Craig gives him a blowjob.

"Please, Craig~" Brian screams

The lovers looked at their sexy Bottom and smirk at him. Craig stops what he was doing and looks at him as well.

"Please guys I need you!!" Brian moans

"I don't know you kinda cheated!" Jonathan says

"I promise not to cheat anymore." Brian says

"What should we do, Brock?" Tyler asked

"He needs a good spanking that's what he needs!" Brock says

Brian struggles as the lovers get closer to him. They flip him over onto his belly and each took turns spanking him, to which was turning Brian on by the minute. Brian groans and struggles as his ass gets spanked. Brock notices his boner and stops spanking him.

"Look boys he is getting turned on by us spanking him." Brock says

"Please spanked me some more I have been a naughty boy!!" Brian moans

Tyler jumps on top of Brian and rubs his cock on Brian's covered ass. Brian whimpers and moves his ass on Tyler's dick. Tyler recovers Brian's ass inserts himself inside of Brian. His thrusting gets harder and faster. Brian screams as he cums onto the bed and after that happened, Tyler cums inside of Brian. Tyler gets up and lets Evan fuck him next, which he was teasing Brian and putting himself​ inside slowly.

"Stop teasing me, Evan. Just fuck me Please!!" Brian says

Evan does what Brian says and fucks him hard and fast. A few minutes later Evan cums inside of Brian. Jonathan gets up on the bed and smirks at the sight in front of him. Jonathan flips Brian back over on his back and sucks Brian's dick. Brian struggles as his cock gets sucked by Jonathan, he almost cums in Jonathan's mouth but he takes his mouth off of Brian's dick and smirks at him. Luke walks over and starts sucking on his dick and Jonathan inserts himself inside of Brian. Brian cums inside of Luke's mouth and Jonathan keeps thrusting faster and faster until he cums inside of Brian. Both men get off the bed and Brock and Craig get on the bed with evil smirks on their faces. Craig sucks on his neck as Brock jerks Brian off. Brian was a mess, he was moaning like a slut and all of his lovers loved the sounds he was making.

"Are you ready, Daphne Blake for another dick inside of you!" Brock asked

"Please I need you guys!!"Brian moans out

Brock prepares himself and thrusted right into Brian. Craig keeps sucking on his neck leaving bite marks as well.

"Brock, I'm cumming!!!" Brian screams as he cums on Brock's chest.

After a few minutes, Brock gives one last thrust and cums inside of Brian. Brock moves as Craig places himself between Brian's legs and slides right into Brian. Brian throws his head and moans as Craig thrusted in and out of him.

"Give me more, Craig!!!" Brian screams

Craig finally cums inside of Brian and his lovers untied him and help him sit up for a bit. Brian looked really tired but looked happy as well.

"Maybe bets ain't so bad after all!!" Brian says

Needless to say that Brian was hurting the next day and People wondered what was wrong with him and all he said was that he fell wrong and was hurting pretty bad... But they didn't know the truth....

********

Hope you like it ✌✌✌✌✌