Jeepers creepers!!

LilSister8 help me with this AU!!! Hope you like it and Enjoy!!!

Pairing: VanTerror

🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛🌜🌛

Brian smacks the steering wheel as the car breaks down in the middle of no where. Him and his friends: Tyler, David, Lui and Luke. And now they were stuck in the middle of nowhere with no cell service. Brian decides to go for help, because there was a gas station not far from where they were at about two miles back. He heads to the gas station.

~

Yellow eyes open and smirks Emily. He was very hungry for flesh. He stretches his wings and takes to the sky and he smells a Heavenly scent and that was flesh.

~

Brian made it to the station and saw that it wasn't open for some reason. He sighs and makes the long walk back to his friends. Maybe, someone helped with his car. Then all of a sudden, Brian hears screams and he starts running towards the screams. His eyes go wide as a huge Creature was eating his friends. Brian screams and runs in the direction he just came from and the Creature looks up at Brian and smirks and takes flight after the cutie. Brian runs off into a open field but he ends up tripping on something and he falls to the ground. Brian tries to get up but he was lifted off the ground the Bat Demon. Brian struggles but he realized that he was high in the air and he stops. The Bat Demon drops him into a hole in the ground and Brian slides through it. The Irishman lands onto a old bed laying on the floor. He gets up but gets pushed back down as a male with yellow eyes and black hair gets on top of Brian and smirks down at his prey.

"P-PLEASE don't eat me!" Brian whimpers

"Oh I'm going to eat but it's going to be a pleasurable experience for you. The names Evan, remember it because that's what you are going to be screaming later!~" Evan says

Evan finds some rope to tie Brian's hands with. Then he starts taking his clothes off and Evan takes his clothes off as well. Brian's eyes go wide at seeing Evan's huge cock hard as a rock. Brian whimpers as Evan bites down on his neck.

"S-stop please you're hurting me!" Brian says

"Too bad, you are mine because I just marked you as mine and mine only!!" Evan says

Evan licks his fingers and puts them into Brian and the Irishman let's out a grunt and the Creature smirks at him. Evan's fingers hits a certain spot inside of Brian and causes the male below him to let out a scream.

"P-PLEASE Fuck me!!!!!" Brian yells

"Tell me Baby, What is my name?~" Evan asked

"E-Evan!!!~" Brian moans

Evan takes his fingers out and replaces something much bigger than his fingers into Brian. The male twisted and turned as Evan fucks him hard. Brian feels something changed within him and he was hungry for human flesh. Evan sees Brian's eyes turn a lighter blue and his teeth got sharper than before. Brian was going through the change. Evan Keeps thrusting into Brian and he finally cums inside of Brian after a few minutes and Brian cums after him.

"What's happening to me?" Brian says whimpering

"You are like me now and you are hungry for fresh now.." Evan says

~

Brian ate a whole body to himself, he was so hungry. Now he was full and very tired after the sex they had and changes he just went through. Evan pulls the covers over his mates body and watches him sleep.....

************

I hope you guys like it!!!