Greek Gods!

Here is another AU with the help of LilSister8 !!! Thank you girl!! I hope you guys like it!!!

Pairings: Brock x Brian, Luke x Brian, Evan x Brian, Tyler x Brian & Craig x Brian

Enjoy

Luke- Hades
Evan- Hermes
Brock- Apollo
Craig- Nike
Tyler- Hephaestus
Human Brian

🏛🏛🏛🏛🏛🏛🏛

The gods of Mount Olympus by the names Brock(Apollo), Craig(Nike), Luke(Hades), Tyler(Hephaestus) and Evan(Hermes) were all very bored right now and they wanted to do something fun but what.

~

Brian Hanby a normal person was visiting Greece to look at all of the old Buildings that were still standing. As a Kid, Brian always loved stuff like this. But the tours were almost over but Brian decided to be sneaky and hide until the guards left the area to go home. After a few minutes, everyone was gone and now he could be alone in the area but something strange happens he sees a little over in the main building, he walks over and he blacks out. And then he walks somewhere different. Brian notices that it looks like the buildings made in Greece but looked better. Brian has a better look around and sees fires were lit up around a building at the very top of a hill and then it hits Brian, he was at Mount Olympus where the Gods and Goddesses lived at.

~

Tyler felt a presence that wasn't god like.

"Guys someone is here and it ain't another God/Goddess!" Tyler says

"There is no way a human can be here unless there was tear in our world and the human world." Evan says

"I will go have a look see!!" Craig says

Craig disappears in a flash and the other gods sigh to get rid of the loud God for once...

~

Brian was at the gate of Olympus and it opens for him. He walks up the stairs and to the main area of Olympus. Just then, A guy with light brown hair and blue eyes catches Brian's eyes. This guy was dressed like a Greek God. Brian whines as the guy pinned him to the spot with his staring at Brian.

"Why hello, Human, it's been forever since we have had a human here at Mount Olympus! The names Nike, just call me Craig though." Craig says kissing Brian's hand and the human blushes.

"Come on let me introduce you to the other gods!!!" Craig says grabbing Brian's hand

Brian couldn't believe he gets to meet some gods of Mount Olympus. Craig pulls him into a room with four other guys in there. The guys stop what they were doing and looks at the beautiful Human in front of them.

"What is your name, human?" Evan asked

"I-it's Brian sir!" Brian says with a blush on his face

"I'm Evan or Hermes, this is Brock or Apollo, Tyler or Hephaestus, Luke or Hades and you already know Craig!" Evan says

The gods told Brian to have a seat anywhere and they would get him something to drink or eat. The gods except Luke left to get food and drinks. Brian was very uncomfortable with sitting alone with Ruler of the Underworld. Luke walks over and sits by Brian and puts a hand around Brian's waist and the human blushes. But Luke does the unthinkable and puts a hand over Brian's mouth. Brian struggles in Luke's arms but he ends up passing out from struggling. Luke smirks and picks him up Bridal style, disappearing to the Underworld with Brian.

~

The other Gods get back with Food and drinks. They see that Brian and Luke were Missing.

"I fucking knew it!!" Tyler sighs