Spider AU

Here is the next chapter of this book. I hope you like it !!

Enjoy!!!

MiniRiser! Bottom Brian

★★★

Brian was out in a jungle taking a pictures of wildlife and nature. He was explorer and he loved the wildlife in different places in the world. He had stopped at a local Village and they told him to be very careful out in the jungle because of a urban legend about human like spider living in the jungle and loved to feed on humans by luring them into a deep dark cave to never been seen again. Brian listens and he does be careful. He notices a cave not far from where he was at and decides to go explore it not knowing the dangers in that cave. It was a beautiful cave, it had crystals all inside the cave. All of a sudden he hears laughter from deep within the cave. Curious got the best of Brian and heads inside the cave. Maybe someone was playing a trick on him.

"Oh hahaha very funny! Come out !" Brian says out loud

But he doesn't hear anything else. This kinda scares him but he continues through the cave. But what he doesn't know is that he is about to fall into a trap that a certain spider has laid out for him. The spider watches from above on the ceiling as his watches that bubbly ass of the human's. He wasn't going to eat this one, oh no he had something else planned for him. Brian trips and falls into a hole that had a spider web in it. He lands face first into the web. Brian tries to pulled at the webbing but it only made it worse for him as wiggled his ass in front of the spider. He tensed up as he feels breathing on his ear.

"My, what a beautiful sight before me!" The spider says as he runs his hand over Brian's ass.

"P-please let me go!" Brian stuttered

"No can do, Human! You came into my cave and now you stay here!" The spider says

"Do don't eat me!" Brian says

"Oh I'm not going to eat you.. I'm going to do more pleasureable things to you. The names Craig and you should remember it as you scream it as I fuck you senseless! What is your name, Beautiful?" Craig says

"A-ahhhh its Brian!" He says moaning

Craig takes Brian's clothes off and starts stroking him and the poor male moans as he feels the human spider put fingers inside of him. Craig smirks as he hears Brian moan and groan as he did this to him. Brian throws his head in pleasure as he cums after a few strokes of his cock. Craig slips his fingers out of Brian and lines up with Brian's hole.

"You ready for this prey!" Craig asked

"Y-yes Craig!!!" Brian moans

Craig trusted inside of Brian, who moans and grunts at how 'Big' Craig. He adjusted to the size and starts riding it. Craig grips His hips as he kept trusting in and out of Brian. The human feels that Craig was close as he tightens over the cock. Craig gives one more hard thrust and he cums into Brian. Craig pulls out  of Brian slowly. Craig noticed that the human passed out from Exhaustion. Craig carries Brian back to his little nest to let the male sleep as he watched over him. He was beautiful and nobody could have him except Craig!

★★★

I hope you guys like this :)