Yule Ball AU

I'm watching the Harry Potter Marathon on Freeform and I thought of a AU. This is a cute Brian x Shannon. Hope you guys like it.

~Contains cuteness~

*****

Brian was nervous as hell about asking Shannon​ to go to the dance with. It was just a week away and his shyness got the better of him. His friends give him points on how to ask Shannon out to the Yule Ball.

~

"Shannon!!" Brian yells to get her attention.

She turns and smiles at Brian. Ever since First year, she has had a crush on him but was too shy to talk to him. He was a very cute guy in her eyes. Anyway, back to the present.

"Oh hey, Brian how are you?" She says kindly.

"I'm doing just fine how are you doing?" Brian says as he blushes.

"I'm doing great, just nervous about the Yule Ball is. I don't know how to dance and I'm afraid I will mess up." Shannon says nervously

"Yeah... Shannon I was wondering if you would like to to go to the Ball with me?" Brian says

"Brian, I would love too!!" Shannon says

~

Tonight was the Yule Ball and boy, Brian was nervous as hell. He was wearing a dark blue suit

He looks into mirror to make sure everything was okay

He looks into mirror to make sure everything was okay. Walks out of the Gryffindor tower and walks down to the Great Hall and waits for Shannon.

~Meanwhile~

Shannon was almost ready, her friends were helping her with makeup and her hair. She stares into the mirror and smiles.

"Brian is going to love this!" Shannon says

~Great Hall~

Brian waits for his date and there she was walking down the stairs wearing a beautiful black dress.

And Brian heart stopped at how beautiful she looked. She smiles sweetly at the blushing Brian.

"You ready to go?" Shannon says

"O-of course..." Brian says shyly

~
Shannon and Brian had a good time dancing, Surprisedly Brian knew how to dance and Shannon followed his lead. They head off to quiet spot and sat there talking.

"Brian, I had a good time tonight." She says blushing looking up at Brian.

"I did as well, Shannon." Brian says looking down at her.

Brian connects his lips to hers. He pulls her into his lap and she wraps her arms around his neck. Brian was gentle with the kiss that Shannon kissed back and she was gentle as well. They both broke for air and looked at each other in the eyes. Brian goes for another kiss again but it was a little bit rough and of course, Shannon kissed back. They continue to make out until Snape got them and took 10 points from their house but it was worth it... And they became boyfriend and girlfriend...

******
Awww :3 ain't it cute :) and I hope you guys like it