Haunted Mansion AU

Hope you like it!!! Thanks for the help LilSister8 & madhatter445 !!! Anyway enjoy!!!

Pairings: TerrorKairiSnuckel & VanMadWrecker

*********

Evan's car brakes down right beside a old mansion. He sighs and looks at us. Brian and Shannon was in the back seat sleeping, Taylor was sitting there looking at the Mansion.

"Brian, Shannon wake up the car broke down!" Evan says

They woke up and look around at where they were at.. They look up at the Mansion. They get out of the car.

"Maybe they have a phone that we can use, because my phone isn't picking up at here." Taylor says

The four walked up the gate and it starts to open. They walk into yard and the gate closes behind. Evan knocks on the door but it opens up and they walk inside and the slams behind them. They didn't bother to turn around because it was just a waste of time. The inside of the house was amazing, it looked brand new. They started looking around but didn't find any phone in this place. They decided to spilt up, Brian and Shannon stayed on the ground level and look around while Evan and Taylor went upstairs to look around up there.

~

Brian and Shannon were walking down a dark hall and the only light that was on was Shannon's flashlight on her phone. They made it to the backyard and they didn't know how they got back here. They see a old looking building and they deciding that to go check it out not knowing it was a Crypt for the dead and a certain ghost was down there.

~
Evan and Taylor were checking everyroom in this Mansion and still no phone to use. Taylor felt like they were being watched and followed.

"Evan, I think someone is following us!" Taylor says

"Nobody has been in a quite awhile, we should be fin~" Evan didn't finished when they hear screams coming from the backyard and it sounded their friends.

They run downstairs and goes into the backyard. The two didn't see nothing. What the hell happened to their friends? Maybe they came back into the Mansion, So Evan and Taylor go back into the Mansion to look for them....

~

Brian opens the door to the old building and they head inside. They soon realized when they got to the bottom of the stairs it was a crypt for the dead and the door closes on them. Shannon screams when she sees guy with glowing  green eyes, standing there in the middle of the crypt. They were holding onto each other.

"You two are very beautiful to add to my crypt!" The guy says

Brian and Shannon back away from the guy. But the guy moves as they move until they are back by against a wall. He touches their faces and they both pass out.. He drags them over to the coffins and begins his work....

~

Evan and Taylor made it to a room with a crystal ball on a table. And the door closes shut and the two turned, sees no one there. They turn back around and sees a guy standing wearing a grey suit and a blindfold with a Omega symbol on it but he has slick back brown hair.

"I see you are looking for your friends, don't worry they are fine. I would be worried about yourselves though!" The male says

~

Brian and Shannon wake shortly after being knocked out, they find themselves naked and laying inside of Coffins but they could see each other because the coffins were standing up. They also couldn't move their bodies for some reason. They hear a chuckle from beside them.

"I see you guys have woke up, now to have some fun. The names Brock but you two call me Master!" Brock says going to where Shannon was at

"What is your name beautiful?"  Brock asked

"Shannon, Master!" Shannon says as he runs his hands down her body and she let's a moan slip from her lips.

Brian feels himself get hard at the moan he just heard from his girlfriend and he whines at this. Brock turns his head and smirks at Brian's "problem".

"Don't worry Lover Boy, I will have my fun with you in a few." Brock says

Brock rubs her womanhood and she moans but then Brock puts two fingers into her and she grunts and he scissors to stretch her out. He pulls his fingers out and lifts her legs and slams into her and causes her to grunts at the feeling but she gets used to the feeling. Brian whines getting   turned on by his girlfriend grunts and moans coming out of her mouth. Shannon cums just as Brock cums. He pulls out and she whines at the loss. Brock smirks as he walks over to Brian.

"So, are you ready my little bottom bitch?" Brock says

~

Evan pushes Taylor up against the wall and starts taking her clothes off.

"E-Evan what are you doing?" Taylor asked

"I'm not in control of my body, it's moving on its own free will." Evan whines as he feels the male push up against him.

"I'm the one that has taken over your body, Evan! And my name is Ryan, so you know whose name to scream as I fuck you senseless!!" Ryan says taking Evan's clothes off.

Ryan takes his clothes off as well and slams into Evan as He does the same to Taylor. Both Bottoms moans and grunts but get use to it after a few minutes of fucking each other. Taylor and Evan cums at the same while Ryan keeps thrusting into Evan and then he cums. Ryan pulls out of Evan and watches as they passed out...

~

"What is your name pretty boy?" Brock asked as he rubs Brian's hard on.

"It's B-Brian!!" Brian grunts out

"That's sexy name for a Fuckboi!!" Brock said

Brock lifts Brian's legs up and slams into as he did with Shannon. Brian screams out as Brock fucks him rough and hard. Brian throws his head back as he cums onto Brock's chest and his chest. Brock gets a wicked idea, and he keeps thrusting until he finally can inside of Brian and pulls out of him. But Brock wasn't done with him just yet.

"Clean up your mess that you made!" Brock says as Brian's eyes go wide.

"Y-yes Master!!" Brian says as he licks up all of the cum off of Brock's chest.

Brock puts Brian back into the coffin. The Crypt Keeper then puts glass doors on the coffins so he could see his new slaves. Brock casted a spell on both of them and they both fall into a deep sleep until Brock needed them...

~

Evan and Taylor wake up with their outfits back on them. They see Ryan over at the Crystal Ball table and he was talking to someone.

"Hello my lovers, I will be done in a minute. I am talking to the Crypt Keeper named Brock and that your two friends are safe and with Him but they are in a deep sleep until they are needed for something." Ryan says

"So, we are stuck here now?" Evan says

"Yes, but I will let roam the whole house and maybe let you hang out with your friends." Ryan says

And with that said, all four stayed at this house for a very long time and never grew old nor dead because of Ryan and Brock's powers over them...

*****

Hope you guys like it!!