Bank Robber AU

Another Terrorsnuckel Au smut story for you guys. Hope you like it. Enjoy 😁😁😁
This contains Smut and maybe light bondage.
*****

It was a normal morning here in Los Santos. Brock snuckel just woke up and was getting ready for work. He works at a Local Bank in Los Santos and he is good at his job. He brushed his teeth and comb his hair. He started to put on his normal work suit on. He ties his shoes and heads downstairs to grab his lunch, that his little sister made for him, because she had to go to school and thought to make him a lunch. He grabs a bottle of water and heads out the door to the car and drives to the bank.

He didn't really have any friends except for Evan Fong but he was family friend and live in the next county over. He sighs and parks his car in the parking lot of the bank and starts to head inside to start work. Unaware, that a bank robbery was about to take place within an hour or so.

****

Brian Terror was excited about this next bank robbery. Not because of the money but because of a guy he knows works there. Maybe kidnapped the poor man and have his way with him. Anyway, Brian had to go get ready for the Robbery today.
*****

Brock sighs loudly as business at the bank was very slow right now. Well the bank did just open but still it was slow right now. Anyway, he turned on the computer and waited for it to turn on. He  dropped his phone out of his shirt pocket and bent down to pick it up. He noticed something wasn't right, he looked around and saw some of co-workers with wide eyes. Brock wondered why they were like that. He looked up and saw a man with black thing over face except the eye and mouth holes.

"Put your phone and you won't get hurt." Says the man in a calm voice

Brock nods and puts his phone down on the counter.

"This is a Robbery, everyone of come out to the floor and sit down. Except you sweet cheeks." The man says smirking.

"Ohmwrecker, Cartoonz, Wildcat keep on these couple of people. Me and the cutie here are going to vault to get the money." The man says

"Alright, Terroriser don't have too much fun." The man named Wildcat says.

Terroriser grabs Brock by the arm and starts leading him to the vault. Brock whimpers slightly at how hard the man is holding him.

"Please don't hurt me.." Brock says whimpering.

"Don't worry I'm not going unless you misbehave." Terroriser says in Brock's ear, who whimpers at this.

"Tell me the code to unlock the vault, sweet cheeks." Terroriser says holding the gun to Brock's head.

"24-65-82-13. What are you doing when your done taking the money?? You going to kill me?" Brock says crying a little.

"I'm not going to kill. Might take you as a hostage though. Your pretty enough to be my little toy." Terroriser says holding Brock's chin.

So Brock doesn't go anywhere, he grabs some rope from his bag. He hogties Brock up and gags him as well.

"
You look good all tied up like that. If I wasn't in a hurry I would fuck you right here and now. But I'm kinda in a hurry, so I will do that later, Sweet cheeks." Terroriser says smirking as goes to work on getting the money.

Brock watches the man as he gets the money. Even though Brock has never met the man, his voice is kinda sexy and calm. Brock feels himself get hard and he hopes the man doesn't notice it. But Terroriser does notice and sends a evil smirk over at Brock, who blushes at this.

"Well I have the money and now let's go, Sweet cheeks." He says as he unties Brock's legs and pulls him to his feet. Which earn a whimper from Brock.

"I saw you watching me with lust in your eyes. And I also saw the hard-on you had from looking at me. Were you thinking of dirty thoughts, you bad boy. Maybe I should take you as a hostage and when we get to my place will fuck you senseless until you can't walk for a week. How does that sound, Sweet cheeks?" Terroriser says as Brock look at him with wide eyes and started struggling in his grip.

They head to the main lobby area and see the three other Robbers watching. Terroriser threw the Money bag over to Ohmwrecker.

"I'm taking this guy as a hostage. He's got some fight in him. I had to tied him up so he wouldn't run." Terroriser says

"Whatever man, we need to get outta here before the cops notice. Let's head to the alley where we park the car." Wildcat says.

Terroriser throws Brock on his shoulder and they head the back entrance of the building to where their car. Cartoonz opens the truck of the car and throws the money bag in. He leaves it open for Terroriser.

"Sorry to do this but there is no more in the car. And I need to put a blindfold on you, so you don't know where our hideout is." Terroriser says as Brock moves his head around so Terroriser didn't put the blindfold on him, but got tired of struggling and let him out the blindfold on him.

"See you in a few hours, sweet cheeks." Terroriser says as he kisses the top of Brock's forehead and closes the lid.

****
That's part one of the Bank Robbery AU

Hope you like it
Peace out ✌