Hotel Translyvania AU

I just watched both of these movies and I got an idea from it!!
And  help me with a idea XD hope you guys like it!!!

Enjoy!!!!

*****

Brian was looking for a Hotel to stay at in Transylvania​ but they were all booked except one that was out in the country side. This meant, Brian could see the country side of Translyvania! He loved to travel it was something he like to do, ever since he was a kid and now he has the chance to do it! Brian arrive at this Hotel as the sun was going down. He walks into the Hotel and noticed a lot of people dressed up in Monster costumes, which was really cool. Brian went up to the front desk and ask if there was any room available and the woman dressed in a witch outfit told him that was a room available and she gives him the key to his room. Brian turns and bumps into a tall Figure with blue eyes, he blinks and the person is gone. He must have been seeing things. He goes to his room and puts his things in it and heads back downstairs to see if there was a food court, so Brian asked the nice lady at the front desk if there was a food court and she told him there was and pointed him into the right direction to it and tells him to have a nice evening! Brian heads to the food court and finds it. He sits down and eats his meal. He gets done and notice a elevator and decides to check it out and see where it leads. It leads to a dance club below the Hotel and sees a bunch of people dress as Monsters dancing and hanging out at tables and the bar area. He walks around until he sees a figure with blue eyes go into a room and he decides to follow the Strange guy and he gets into the room and the door closes and locks.

"Hello?" Brian says whimpering

"You know that you are a very beautiful Human?" Says a silk like voice from the darkness.

"Human? What do you mean Human?" Brian says

"We haven't had a human in this Hotel in a very long time!" Says a another voice from behind Brian.

Brian feels cold hands wrap around his middle and pulls him close. The guy with blue eyes comes out of the darkness with nothing but pants on. Brian look behind and sees a guy with glasses and pink hair and Blue eyes and noticed this man was invisible except for his face and private areas. Brian blushes and looks away from the two monsters.

"Why did you come to my Hotel, Brian?" The guy with blue eyes and black hair.

"There was no other hotels that had room available! Are you guys really Monsters?" Brian says

"Yes, we are. My friend behind you is Miniladd the invisible Man and I'm Delirious count Dragcula." Delirious says

"Please don't eat me! I don't taste good!!" Brian whimpers

"Oh we are not going to eat you, but we are going to pleasure you though and make you the queen of the Hotel!" Delirious says smirking

With that, Delirious sinks his fangs into Brian's​ neck and turns Brian. The human moans out as he feels Miniladd's hands take his clothes off and rubs Brian's ass. Miniladd strokes Brian's cock while Delirious kisses Brian and plays with his nipples twisting them hard and causing Brian moan into the kiss. Brian cums into Miniladd's​ hand. Delirious turns Brian around, the vampire takes his pants off and his Big Cock springs and hits Brian's ass. He lines his dick up with Brian's hole and pushes in. Miniladd kisses Brian and plays with Brian's nipples twisting softly. Brian pushes into Delirious cock and the Vampire goes faster and harder until he cums into Brian's​ ass. Delirious pulls out of Brian and then Craig gets behind Brian and goes to town on Brian and he cums after a few minutes later. The two monsters lay the newly turned Vampire onto the bed let's him sleep. They were unaware of the human getting pregnant.

~Five Years Later~

The Hotel was awake and alive with excitement, it was Evan and Shannon's​ birthday today and they were getting everything ready. Tyler the Mummy, David Frankenstein, Marcel the Wolfman and Luke the Demon were helping Delirious and Terroriser (Brian) set up the birthday party. But Brian was actually watching the kids while everyone else was setting up. He couldn't hardly believe that his kids were growing up so fast, it seemed like yesterday he was giving birth to them and now they are five years old. Shannon was a spilting imagine of Brian but had hazel eyes and soft brown wavy hair and Had Miniladd's​ shyness. But Evan was like Delirious, always excited about everything around him. He had black hair and brown eyes. Brian watches his kids play and then the room got crowed because of Tyler and David kids, Brock and Ryan and Marcel and Luke's kids, Bryce and Lui. Brock had a major crush on Shannon but was so shy to tell her, Brock was full mummy unlike his brother, who was Frankenstein like David. Anyway the were playing and Brian feels two sets of arms wrapped around him and he chuckles.

"Hello our little Queen!" Delirious and Miniladd say

"Hello loves!" Brian says

"I can't believe that our kids are around the same age. They can grow up together!" Tyler says as David wraps his arms around the shorter male.

"It seems like yesterday, me Brian and Tyler were giving birth to all of them and now they are 5 and 6 years old!!" Marcel says as Luke wraps arms around Marcel's neck and kisses his neck.

They all head downstairs to the main lobby to have the birthday party. Shannon and Evan were blowing out the candles. They looked up to Delirious and say

"Bla da bla da bla!!"

Delirious points and this lovers chuckles at their kids reaction. The little kept doing it and Delirious wasn't mad at them saying but he looked to his lovers with a smirk on his face!

*****

Uh oh!! Brian and Craig are in trouble now XD I hope you like it!!