Kingdom hearts AU

LilSister8 give me an idea for my Kingdom hearts AU that I have been wanting to do forever and I couldn't find a plot for it. Anyway I hope you guys like this :3

Bottom Terroriser x Top Brock

******

Brian was backing up from the black jacket hoodie person. He was in a place called Twilight Town, he followed a dog named Pluto into a dark portal. He meets some interesting people named Tyler Wilde, Craig Thompson and Shannon Cipher. Brian was telling them a story about him and his best friend Brock, who was a keyblade master, that saved him a year ago.

"What took you so long, Brian. For some reason I knew you would be here. You got a lot of gusts to jump into Darkness like that." Says Delirious stepping out of the dark portal.

Tyler, Craig, and Shannon stepped in front of Brian to protect him. But Delirious pushes them out of the way and grabs Brian by the wrist and drags him to the dark portal and they disappear.

~ A Few days later ~

Brock, Evan and Marcel show up in Twilight Town when they see heartless and nobodies all over the place. They defected them and they see Tyler, Craig and Shannon run up to him.

"Hey, Brock!!" The three say

"Oh yeah guys what's up!!" Brock says

"Do you know a guy named Brian?" Tyler asked

"Brian!! I sure do!!" Brock says

"When come to the Train station!" Tyler says

~Train Station~

Tyler and the others explain what had happened to Brian and Brock was upset. But they did give Brock a bag of munny.(Author: in the Kingdom hearts Game Money is spelt this way, so don't comment saying that I spelt Money wrong okay XD) Brock takes the bag and notices a blue marble inside of it. He points it to the sun and for a moment, you could have sworn that you sees his Nobody David.

"Brock, are you okay?" Evan asked

"Uh... Oh yeah... Sorry!" Brock says

Anyway, Brock and the small group looked around town until they got to the Twilight Town Mansion and Heartless appear by was slashed away by King Lui(Author: I made Lui as Mickey Mouse get over it!!) Brock and the others walk up to Lui.

"Thanks for the save, King Lui!" Brock says

"No problem!" Lui says

"Have you seen Brian??" Brock asked Lui

"No why? What has happened?" Lui says

"Tyler and the other say that he got kidnapped by a guy in a black coat with Jason Mask on his face!" Brock says

"Damn it, Delirious!! I knew he was up to something!!" Lui yells

"What do you mean?" Brock asked

"I thought Delirious was on our side and goes and kidnaps Brian!! Damn it!!" Lui says

"We need to find Brian!" Brock says

Lui remembers something about this Mansion and it has a basement and a portal to the Nobody's world. He tells Brock about it and they head to the basement and they say goodbye to Tyler, Shannon and Craig and head through the portal.

~ Meanwhile ~

Brian is thrown into a cell with Pluto the dog. He hopes that Brock comes to save him soon. He sees another guy in a black coat with green hair and blue eyes. Brian runs up to the front of the cell.

"What are you gonna to us!" Brian whimpers

"To wait until you precious Brock comes to save you and then we strike."  Jacksepticeye says grabbing Brian's chin and looks into Brian's eyes.

Jacksepticeye walks off and leaves Brian by himself with Pluto the dog. Brian think it's​ his fault and then he hears a voice and he turns and  sees a girl with dark hair and blue eyes.

"My name is Kairi I'm here to help you get back with your boyfriend." Kairi says

Brian walks over to the girl and he follows her into a dark portal.

~Elsewhere~

Brock meets up with the guy named Delirious, who tells Brock he is sorry for what he did with Brian. But they were cut short when the Nobodies appear. They fought and fought but there was no end to them. Delirious thinks of an idea but it will cost him.

"Stand Back guys I got this!!" Delirious says

Delirious unleashes his water power and used to it to get rid of them. A light hits Brock and the others eyes and it blinds them for a few seconds. They open their eyes and seen that every nobody was gone and Brock sees Delirious lying on the ground. He tells Brock how to get to Brian through the portal he just opened and he fades away into darkness. Brock and the others run into the portal to find Brian.

~

Brian was running along with Kairi away from the dungeon area. He wonders how this girl got here.

"How did you know I was down in the dungeon?" Brian asked

"Let's just say I went through what you went through about a year ago. I thought this world was destroy when my boyfriend defect an enemy of ours. But I guess it wasn't." Kairi says

The two were quiet as they see other people in black coats.

"Damn it, we need to find another way out!" Kairi whispers

Kairi grabs Brian's hand and they ran another way, that she knew of. They stopped at a viewing area.

"What we do now, Kairi?" Brian asked

Just then he sees Brock and the others.

"Brock!!!!" Brian yells

Brock looks up and sees his best friend. A bunch of Heartless showed up and jumps on top of the guys. Brian runs and jumps off the viewing area. Kairi smiles and does the same, she takes her keyblade and slashes threw the heartless. Brian was happy to see Brock again. Kairi had to tell Brian goodbye because she was on a spy mission from her king and had to leave them. Brian thank Kairi for the help and she leaves. Brian runs up to Brock and hugs him tightly.

"I missed you dearly, Brock!" Brian says as Brock wraps his arms around him.

"I finally found my Queen!" Brock says

Brock gets a smack on the head for that comment. His friends return back to their home planet and stayed there for awhile. Brock still wields the keyblade to this day...

~ Brock's house ~

Brock throws Brian down on the bed as he lock lips with the boy under him. Their clothes were on the floor with their shoes. All you could hear was grunts from Brian and the bed rocking....

*****

BTW Kairi is actually from Kingdom hearts games. I had to put her in there lol anyway hope u like it !!!