Taylor the Mermaid & Friends

This is for madhatter445 I hope you guys like it!!!!

Pairings: TerrorKairiSnuckel & VanMadWrecker

Enjoy!!!!

***********

It was great day under the sea for three friends. These were Taylor Shannon and Brian. They had been friends since they were younger. They were going to surface so Taylor could stalk these two guys named Evan and Ryan. Taylor was one rock while Shannon and  Brian were on other one making out. Taylor rolled her eyes at them and watched as Evan and Ryan were on the beach playing with their animal. Since, Shannon and Brian weren't paying any attention, Taylor sneaks around the rock and pulls them into the water.

"You fucking asshole!!" Brian says mad

"That's pay back for teasing me all the time!" Taylor says

They decided to go to the ship graveyard. They were unaware of two sea animals following them far behind. They swam into a ship but Brian gets his waist stuck in the window that the girls swam in.

"Damn, Brian!! What do you eat??" Taylor asked pulling one arm

They got him free of window and they looked around, then Taylor sees something shiny and picks it up!

"We should ask Nogla about what this is!!" Taylor says

"Nogla is fucking crazy and stupid at time!!" Brian says

But they went anyway.

~

"Hello, Guys!!" Nogla says

"Could you tells what this thing is?" Taylor asked

"Sure! But I have to tell you some---!" Nogla didn't finish

"Nogla we are in a hurry right now?" Taylor says

"Alright, this thing is what humans used to brush their hair with!" Nogla says

"Thank you!!" Taylor says

Taylor and her friends swam back into the sea when Taylor remembers something!!

"Oh fuck!!! The concert!!! Oh my god my dad is going to kill me!!" She says as they swam off to the palace

~

Green eyes watched from a crystal ball from inside a dark cave. He smirks seeing Taylor's two friends following her. He swims around his home looking for a potion for human legs because he knows what is fixing to happen at the palace. But he kept watch on her two friends, maybe they could be some used to him and he gets an idea.

"My pets follow Taylor's friends until they get to the palace and then put them under hypothesis and bring them to me. That will sure make Taylor come looking for her friends!" He says

~

King Jonathan was yelling at his daughter for not being at the Concert. Taylor swam out of the palace fast and heads for her secret place but then she noticed that her friends didn't follow her. She looks everywhere for them until she sees two eel like creatures swam up to her.

"You looking for someone?" Creature 1 asked

"How do you know I was looking for someone or someone's?" Taylor asked

"Because we know all and see all! Your two friends are safe with our master Brock!" Creature 2 says

"Take me to him!" Taylor demands

"With pleasure!" They say taking off towards the cave

~
Brian and Shannon struggles against the stuff that kept them against the wall and they were gagged. Brock swims over to them and grabs their chins and smirks at them.

"When I get done with helping your friend with her problem then we are going to have some fun!" Brock says

Just then Taylor swims into the cave and sees her friends tied to the wall.

"Good evening my dear!" Brock says

"What do you want? And why do you have my friends?" Taylor asked

"I want to help you with your problem. I have a spell that could help be on land!" Brock says

"But there is a catch though..." Brock says

"And that is??" Taylor asked

"You won't have a voice until you get them to kiss you and the spell only last four days. If you get them to kiss you, you have your voice back and the legs stay but if you don't get them to kiss you you get your tail back and voice." Brock says

Brian and Shannon start squirming and shaking their heads 'no'. But Taylor decides to do it and Brock casted the spell and takes the now human Taylor up to the surface. Brock swam back to his cave where he sees his captives escape from the stuff the held them to the wall. They try to swim but Brock catches them by their tails.

"Where do you two think you are going?" Brock says casting a sleeping spell on them.

Brock then carries the two over to the two to his potion shelf and give them something to change them to human. He takes him to the cave above where he goes to mate.

~

Taylor feels someone trying to wake her up. She opens her eyes and sees a Asian male with light skin and brown eyes. She gets nervous and gets up but remembers she has legs. The Asian pulls her close and she blushes.

"Miss are you alright?" He asked

Taylor tries to speak but she remembers that she couldn't and showed him that she couldn't.

"That's okay!! My name is Evan Fong. Would you like me to take back to where I live?" Evan asked

Taylor shakes her head 'yes'. And the two head to his palace.

~

Brian wakes up to feeling something soft under him. He opens his eyes and he looks around. The first thing he noticed was that he had legs and he screams waking his girlfriend up. They were on a bed and were naked. Brock noticed that they were awake after hearing Brian.

"Good you are awake!! Let's have some fun!!" Brock says

Brock gets hard at seeing them both naked sitting there. He too was also naked, Brock climbs onto the bed and starts with Brian, who becomes a moaning mess as Brock strokes him and bites his neck. Shannon looks at her boyfriend and gets turned on and plays with herself. Brock slams into Brian and the male moans. Brock starts thrusting in and out of Brian. The smaller male cums on Brock's chest as he cums inside of Brian. Brock pulls out and moves on to Shannon. He takes her fingers and licks them and they taste so good and he lines up with her hole and slams into her and goes to town. Shannon let's out a moan as she feels a knot in her belly and she cums as Brock cums.  Both Shannon and Brian tired out and they fell asleep but they didn't know was that they were pregnant!!!

~

Evan introduce Taylor to Ryan and they showed her around and got her some clothes. Both guys started to like her. They shows her a room, Ryan locks the door behind them. Evan kisses her on the lips and pushes her down on the bed and begin taking her clothes off. Evan and Ryan take their clothes and they pleasure her.

~

The three best friends were all pregnant and boy they were grumpy. Taylor had a boy and named him Luke. Shannon had a girl named Kairi and Brian had twins and named them Tyler and Craig.

*******

I hope you guys like it!!!!!