Adventure Time AU

With the help of Enneidra2, she helped me come up with this idea I hope you like it. It's​ gonna be Frosty X3

Delirious_ Ice King
Brian_Finn the human

Enjoy everyone :)

*******

It was a pretty boring day until Delirious the Ice King tries to start trouble with Princess​ Bubblegum (Enneidra2)  and The Flame Princess(Cipher) but Brian stops him and chases after the crazy Ice King back to his lair. The two princesses​ followed because they knew that the Ice King and Finn (Brian) kinda like each​ other but they never told everyone about it.

"Alright, Delirious why were you causing trouble with the two princesses?!?" Brian yells

"To get you to follow me and have some fun together. It was the only to get you away from them, by having you follow me back here." Delirious says as he grabs Brian and kisses him on the lips.

Brian kisses back and Delirious pinned him up against the wall and grinds on Brian. They broke apart for air. Delirious bites down on Brian's neck and the boy whimpers.

"I have a request, Brian?" Delirious says smirking

Brian knew that smirk and it wasn't going to need well for him. Delirious walks over to his closet and pulls something out and Brian blushes at the item of clothing.

"Oh hell naw I'm not putting on a dress!!" Brian yells

"Do it or I'll put it on for you and you won't like what I do after." Delirious says smirking evily

Brian puts on the dress and Delirious pushes him onto the bed

Brian puts on the dress and Delirious pushes him onto the bed. Brian tries to move away from him but Delirious had a grip on his hips and lefts up the dress and pulls his pants down and his big cock springs . Brian blushes as he turns his head and sees how big Delirious cock was!!!

"That won't fit, Delirious!" Brian moans

"I have to prepare you first before I enter you!" Delirious says

Brian moves his hand down to his smaller cock and starts stroking it and Delirious notices it and spanks Brian's ass.

"None of that, Brian!!" Delirious says as he puts Brian's hands on the bed frame and freezes them.

Brian grunts as he feels fingers go into his hole and he moans out. The ice king smirks as he moves his fingers around inside and hits a nerve and Brian throws his head back in pleasure and pushes on the fingers. After thrusting on those fingers he cums. Delirious takes his fingers out and puts his big dick inside of Brian and the boy starts rocking onto the cock inside of him.

"You are doing so damn good, Brian. So wet and tight for me!!" Delirious says as he thrust faster.

Delirious keeps thrusting faster until he cums inside of Brian. They both were exhausted and Delirious breaks the ice around Brian's hands. They both cuddle and laid there in each others arms. At the entrance of the lair, two princesses stood with grins on their faces.

"I told you that Delirious would make him wear the dress while having sex. Pay up, Bubblegum!" Princess of the flames said

"Alright here you go!!" Bubblegum says

********
Hope everyone likes this XD sorry it's so short lol