Brian in Heat!

Shout out to H2Ocosmicpsycho for another idea. You are awesome and I hope you like this :3

Peace out ✌✌✌✌✌

******

Brian was completely bored out of his mind, today. He wasn't feeling up to playing GMOD with his friends including Evan. The Irishman had a thing for Evan and he is so shy about crushes. But he also had a secret that no one knew about except David. You see, Brian was a Neko or cat like human with a tail and ears. And today, his ears and tail are showing. Meaning one thing, he was in heat. His ears and tail were sandy like his hair. Just than he gets a Skype Call from Evan.

"Good morning, Brian!" Evan says

"Good.... Morning... Evan..." Brian says stuttering badly

"I was wondering if I could come to your place today?" Evan asked

"Well.... Uhh... I'm... Not... Feeling... Good..... Today..." Brian says stuttering again.

"What's wrong?" Evan says

"Nothing... Just not up to company right now.." Brian says

"Well, too bad  I'm coming over because you sound bad!" Evan says hanging up the phone.

(Oh no! Evan is coming over!! What do I do?!?) Brian thinks

Brian grabs a hoodie to hide his ears and puts his tail into the back of sweatpants, hoping Evan won't noticed.... A few minutes later the door bell rings and Brian was nervous as hell about answering it. But he does anyway and Evan stands there with smile on his face. He had a red hoodie on and black sweatpants. Brian lets Evan inside of his house.  Brian's heart rate was up as he sees his crush in front of him. Evan knows what's wrong with Brian and that's why he came over. When Brian was talking to him, he kinda noticed Brian's cat ears but didn't say nothing about it.

"So, what's wrong with you, Brian?" Evan asked acting dumb.

"Nothing, just not feeling good. Would please leave Evan?" Brian says

But Evan wasn't listening to what Brian said. He pulls Brian's hood down but the smaller Male tries to stop him but it was too late, his ears were exposed to Evan. Brian feels Evan take his tail out of his sweatpants. Brian blushes and looks away from him.

"Now, you gonna tell everyone ain't you!!" Brian yells

"Nope I'm not. Because I know how you feel. You are in heat and so I am." Evan says

Evan pulls down his hood of his jacket and takes his tail out. He had black ears and tail. Brian could tell he was a Alpha Neko just by the way he smells. Evan pulls Brian close and kisses him on the lips. The kiss was like Magic for Brian, this was his first kiss ever especially with his crush. Their tongues battle but Evan wins though. Evan takes Brian over to the couch and takes his and Brian's clothes off. Brian's scent was driving Evan insane but he was gentle. He bites down on Brian's neck and leaves blue bruise on him. Evan gets to Brian's cock and sucks on it. Brian moans like a little girl as Evan sucks on him. Brian cums within a few minutes. Evan takes his mouth off of Brian's dick with a "Pop". Evan looks down at Brian .

"You ready, Brian?" Evan asked

"Yes, Evan I am." Brian says

Evan kisses Brian on the lips passionately and then slides into Brian slowly without hurting him. Brian adjusts to the size before Evan continues. Brian nods to Evan to continue and he does just that. Evan starts out with slow thrusts before he starts thrusting harder and faster.

"Ughhhh, Move Faster, Evan~!!" Brian whimpers

Evan goes faster and hits a nerve deep inside of Brian and the Omega Neko Irishman arches his back off the couch. Evan keeps hitting the spot over and over until he gives one more thrust and he cums inside of Brian. They both laid there for a few minutes to catch their breaths and Evan pulls out of Brian. They decided to take a a warm bath and relax in the water. Brian lays back on Evan and puts his head under Evan's chin. Evan was happy to have Brian with him in his arms.

~A Months later~

Brian rubs his swollen belly, waiting on his husband to get home from work. They just found out that Brian was pregnant with triplets and Brian was a nervous wreck about all this. Was he going to be a good mother to his kids? The door opens and he sees his lover. Brian gets up from the couch and hugs his mate.

"I missed you dearly, Evan!" Brian says

"I did as well, my sweet little Neko." Evan says

Jus than Brian feels a kick to his ribs.

"Ouch!!! That hurt!!" Brian says

"They're kicking again!!" Evan says

"Yes and damn it that hurt!!" Brian says

Evan noticed that there was a puddle of water where Brian was standing.

"Uhh, Brian we need to take you to the hospital, you're going into labor for that puddle between your legs." Evan says

~After Hours of Labor~

Brian was tired as hell from giving birth to four kids. Three males and a female. The first one was big baby, he had Sandy brown hair, blue eyes with Sandy brown ears and tail, his name was Tyler. Next one, was huge too, he had dark brown hair and brown/green eyes, he had brown ears and tail, his name was Brock. The next one was a girl and she was huge as well. Black hair and hazel eyes, she had Sandy brown ears and tail. She was giggling mess, her name was Shannon and the last one was a small male but adorable. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes, he had dark tan skin like Evan. His name was Lui. Evan kissed Brian's forehead and whispered sweet nothings into Brian's ear. They were so happy now that they had kids to take care. A big happy family..

*****

H2Ocosmicpsycho I hope you like this and anyone else that likes this :3