Hunting Season

H2Ocosmicpsycho asked for this and I hope you like it ✌✌✌

*******

Brian hates this time of year, he would have to be in his human form in order to not to get caught. But Brian thought he would be a little Daredevil and be in his animal form, which was a beautiful buck. His Bottom side was deer and the rest of him was human and he had horns on his head. He hears gunshots ring out in the forest and he makes a run for it. Our hunter was named Jonathan and he was looking for a certain hybrid  in these here forest. Jonathan had seen him shapeshift into human form and the hunter wanted him, the day before he had traps set up for him. Jonathan hears a scream and smirks.  Brian shafts into his human form, he soon sees a human being walking over to him.

"Please, Sir help me!" Brian whimpers

"Sorry, but no can do." Jonathan says

"Excuse me?" Brian says

"I know what you are. Don't try and trick me, Brian. I'm not stupid!" Jonathan says

"How do you know me?" Brian asked

"We crossed paths before and you told me that you were just walking in the woods and that you have a house that was close to his forest. But I found out there wasn't any houses near this forest." Jonathan says

The hunter ties Brian's hands and feet. Jonathan picks him up and carries him to his truck not far from here. Brian squirms on Jonathan's shoulder and the hunter smacks Brian's ass. The hybrid stops moving. They make it to the truck. He puts the hybrid on the tailgate.

"Please don't kill me!" Brian says

"Oh I'm not going to kill you. But I make you feel like you are in Heaven!" Jonathan says with lust in his voice

Brian blushes as the Hunter takes his clothes and Brian's clothes as well. Jonathan gets up into the back of the truck and pulls Brian to him. Jonathan wets his fingers and puts them into Brian one by one. The hybrid below him was moaning out as he puts four fingers inside of him.they hit a certain spot inside of Brian and the hybrid moans out in pleasure. Jonathan pulls his fingers out and gets a whimper from Brian. He lines big cock up with Brian's hole and pushes in.

"Ohhhh, you're so big~!!!" Brian moans

"And you're so damn tight for me, Brian!" Jonathan grunts

Jonathan starts thrusting harder and faster into Brian. The hybrid is almost ready to cum with all that thrusting. Jonathan gives one more thrust and they both cum at the same time. The hunter pulls out of Brian with ease to not hurt the hybrid.

"Are you going to let me go?" Brian asked

"Nope, you are my prize hunt and we are going to more fun together as the days go by." Jonathan says insanely laughing

The hunter closes the tailgate leaving a tied up Hybrid in the back the truck. Brian whimpers at how sore his ass was going to be living with a crazy hunter!!

******
I hope you guys like it!!