Ghostbusters AU

Here is another AU suggested by madhatter445 and with the help of LilSister8 thank you girls and I love  you guys!!! Anyway hope you guys like and enjoy!!!

Pairing: H20Terrorsnuckel

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

"Do you know what you just did, Brian Hanby!!" Yells a Pissed off Tyler Wilde

Brian Hanby, a newbie of the Ghostbusters group. And he just made a big mistake. And that mistake was letting out two crazy ghost by the nicknames of H20 Delirious and Moo Snuckel. These two ghosts were crazy and love causing trouble for the Ghostbusters group. And now Brian was in Trouble. His bosses Tyler, Evan Fong, Luke Patterson and Craig Thompson gives him a job for doing this.

"Since you are the one that let them out, you get to catch them!" Evan says

"But I didn't know that was the button to let them out!!" Brian says

"We told several times not to touch that button!!" Luke says

"And go Catch before they destroy the city!!" Craig says trying to calm Tyler down

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Brian was walking around the city looking for the ghosts when he sees one of them watching him. Moo Snuckel sees Brian and float off with. Brian following him, falling for the trap.. Brian had lost the ghost in a dark house, he uses his camera flashlight to have light. He walks around unaware of blue and green eyes watching him...

"He has a bubbly ass!!

"I bet he has a great co____"

"Where are you two at??" Brian says looking around

All of the sudden Brian is lifted off the floor and into the hands of Moo Snuckel. Brian yelps as he feels Moo's hands rubbing his ass.

"Delirious, you are right he does have bubbly ass!!" Moo says

"I told you!!" Delirious says

"I wonder how he is in bed~!" Moo says as Brian goes red

"Let's​ find out shall we!!~" Delirious says

Brian gets thrown on the bed as the two ghosts start taking his clothes off. Moo Snuckel place kisses down his body until he reaches Brian's cock and smirks at him and the younger male whimpers as Delirious bites down on his neck. Moo Snuckel puts his mouth on Brian and starts sucking him off. The poor male whimpers again as Moo Snuckel sucks him off. The ghost takes his mouth off of Brian and wet his cold fingers and puts them into Brian's ass and causes him Grunt at the feeling but then he scream as the fingers hit his prostate. Moo Snuckel takes the fingers and lines his "big" cock up with Brian's hole and slams in without warning.

"A-ahhhh please Moo Snuckel g g faster!!!" Brian moans out

Moo Snuckel doesn this and he cums after a few more thrusts as well as Brian. Delirious switches places with Moo Snuckel and fucks him hard and long. Delirious cums and pulls out, watching the smaller male felling asleep from being tired. The two ghost made sure nobody bother their lover...

~Bonus Clip~

Brian wakes up and puts his clothes on after having sex with two sexy/hot ghost last night, he forgot to return back to his home/work area. Moo Snuckel and H2O Delirious promised Brian that they would never harm the city anymore if Brian became their little lover. And of Course, Brian says yes. Tyler sees Brian walk in with his hair a mess and he smelled like Sex.

"Where the fuck have you been and why do you smell like Sex?"

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

I hope you guys like it!!!