Twilight AU

Me and my friend LilSister8 were talking about this one a few minutes ago and I have to do it :)

I hope you like it and enjoy it :3

*****

Brian was tired as hell, but that didn't stop him from going to the park. He had lived here for about 10 months now and he loved it here in Washington State, sure it was cold during the winter but Brian didn't care about the weather. Anyway, it was pretty late in the evening, nobody was really around. Brian was kinda thinking of a guy he met when he first moved here, his name was Tyler Wilde and he was Brian's Boyfriend somewhat, but for some reason Tyler wasn't around today at work but maybe he had something to do and forgot that he had to work. Besides being Boyfriends they were good friends as well. Brian smiles at when Tyler kissed him on the lips  a few months back. It was like Heaven for Brian. But he didn't know Tyler's other side. It was a beautiful Whole moon out tonight and as Brian was walking he hears something in the bushes, he kinda jumps from the sound, It was just a Raccoon. Brian sighs and turns around and Sees Tyler's ex friend, Delirious.

"What are you doing here, you creepy?" Brian says

"I could ask you the same thing, Sweet cheeks!" Delirious says

When Brian first moved here, Delirious was a okay guy until Brian started dating Tyler. Tyler and Delirious would fight all the time. Tyler told Delirious to never to them again. Brian tries to walk away from Delirious.

"Where do you think you going?" Delirious asked

"To hell away from you, You freak!" Brian says walking

Brian walks away but Delirious grabs him and puts a cloth over Brian's mouth and nose. The younger male struggles but fail when substance in the cloth start to take affect on him and he passes out. Delirious picks up Brian and runs towards his cave.

~

Brian wakes up with bad headache and notices a large wolf, staring at and he watches it shapeshift into human form to see it was Delirious. Brian moves back from Delirious until he hits the cave wall.

"What was you saying earlier about Me being a freak?" Delirious says

Brian doesn't answer as Delirious starts smelling him. Brian punches him, which causes Delirious to start growling​. Brian whimpers as he grabs Brian's cock through his pants.

"Get your hands off my Boyfriend, Delirious!" Tyler says

Brian looks up and sees Tyler Standing there. How the hell was Tyler going to fight Delirious!?!? Delirious​ runs towards Tyler but dodges him. Runs towards the fight going on outside. He sees Tyler transform into a huge Sandy brown wolf while Delirious was black as coal. Brian watches as Delirious gets his ass handed to him and he runs off into the woods. Brian walks over to Tyler, in his wolf form. At first, Tyler growls at Brian, but he calms down and let's Brian pet him. Brian scratchs​ behind and Tyler puts his head in Brian's lap. Brian seems okay with it until, Tyler puts his nose on Brian's cock. Tyler pushes Brian down on the ground turns into his human form and smirks down at him.

"You like what you see Brian?" Tyler asked

Brian Blushes bright red at Tyler's question. The part wolf starts kissing Brian's neck and moves his way down to Brian's covered cock and strokes it. Brian whines at this and Tyler takes this moment to take Brian's clothes off slowly and teasingly.

"Quit Fucking teasing me, Tyler!!" Brian yells

Tyler quits teasing him and stroking Brian's dick. Tyler starts kissing Brian on the lips and Stroking Brian at the same time. Brian cums into Tyler's hand and Tyler licks it up. He grabs Brian's legs and puts them on his shoulders​ and thrust inside of Brian and his boyfriend below him moans out loud. Tyler picks up the pace and goes balls deep into Brian until he hits a certain spot and Brian arches his back.

"RIGHT THERE TYLER!!" Brian yells

Tyler keeps hitting that spot over and over until he cums inside of Brian. Tyler pulls out and lays beside Brian on the ground.

"Where were you today, Babe?" Brian asked

"I was in heat and didn't want you to see like this!" Tyler says

"Well you could have told me you were a Werewolf and i would​ understand, Babe." Brian says

"Thanks Babe, I will remember in the future!" Tyler says

They both ended up kissing and having sex again... It was a long night for Brian and he had work in the morning...

*****
Well I got her done :3