Bendy & the Ink Machine AU

ShinyIllama_ helped me with this AU!! I hope you guys like it!!!

Pairing: TerrorKairiSnuckel

😈🐺😈🐺😈🐺😈🐺

Shannon looks at a latter from her best friend Lil Sister asking to come and visit the old art building where they used to do their work. She packs her bags and heads to her friend and old neighborhood.... Unaware she wasn't going to live at the end of the night....

~
Play Song

The building was still standing after all of this time. Shannon was nervous about entering it but the letter said that she would be here, she might be in the building. Shannon walks into the building and noticed that lights were on but no sign of Lil! She wonders if this was a setup!! She turns to walk out of the building when she sees a guy with one red eye and one blue eye with sandy brown hair. He was wearing a suit and tie. But what was weird he had horns and a tail. Shannon screams and backs up into someone, she Looks up and sees a guy with green eyes with wolf ears and a tail.

"Where is my friend, Lil?!?!?" Shannon says

"That wasn't your friend that wrote the letter, I did darling. I am Brian the dancing Demon and this is Brock the Wolf. What is yours~" Brian says

"I'm S-Shannon...." She says blushes

"We have called you here to help us with our Ink Machine. If you help us, we will give you a reward for building it~"  Brock says with a hint of lust in his voice

"O-okay where is this Machine?" Shannon asked

Shannon remembers creating this characters when she was a kid with Lil but how could they be alive and moving around. The characters showed her the machine. Shannon gets to work on it and she starts running around the area getting parts for the machine. The two guys started to develop a crush on this human that had created them but it was too bad they had to kill her but her soul belong to them afterwards. Shannon wipes the sweat off her forehead a d continue to work on the machine. Shannon noticed that her creations was watching her with interest and she blushes and looks away. Who knew that she kinda like them, they were very sexy. Now she was almost done with the machine. She had to find a few more items and the guys had evil smirks on their faces for some reason. Shannon had found all the pieces and the machine was made. Brian and Brock walk over to Shannon.

"Congrats, Shannon. Are you ready for you're reward for helping this Machine~" Brian says

"Sure...." Shannon says

Brian takes a knife from behind his back and walks walking towards her with evil grin on his face. Shannon screams and starts running away from them. She ended up in a bedroom and they were in the room with her, Brock locks the door while Brian walks towards Shannon.

"Please don't kill me!!" Shannon screams

"You're the creator, you Traitor!!" Brian says

"Please I'm sorry.. we can forget about this if you let me go!!" Shannon says

"We can't let something so beautiful to escape from us. We have been trap within these walls you left our souls to fade away." Brian says

Brian then stabs Shannon and she screams as he keeps stabbing her and loved to hear her screams but they stop when she was died already. They lay Shannon's body on the bed. And then they see a girl walk into the room and it was Shannon's favorite character that she always drew, but she was covered in ink. They walked over to her and begin to give her kisses on her neck. Shannon doesn't remember how she died just moments ago, but she was moaning as these messed with her and she like it!!

"Please more~" Shannon moans

"With Pleasure~" Guys say

Brian and Brock continue to play with her all night long and that's how Shannon become Immortal and the Ink Queen!!!!

🐺😈🐺😈🐺😈🐺😈🐺😈

I hope you guys like it!!!