Neko! Brian

Hi everyone hope you like this chapter :) peace out ✌✌✌✌

******

Brock's point of view

I look over at my beautiful slave name Brian, who is a Neko. He has blue eyes and blonde hair with a blonde cat ears and a tail. I just got him over a month ago and his last owners didn't want him because he was very shy and quiet. But with me, he is very outgoing and sweet heart. I told him I had to go somewhere right quick and I would be back.

"Be sure to wash my clothes while I'm gone, Brian." I say

"Yes, Master I will.." he says shyly and heads off to the Laundry room.

*Brian point of view*

I getting my masters clothes and putting them in the washers. All of a sudden I felt something wet run down my legs. I was in heat, of all the times I could go into heat, it would be now. After putting his clothes into the washer. I ran upstairs to my room to change out my clothes. My tail was twitching and I whimper a little. I noticed my dick was hard and I didn't know what to do. So, I grabbed it and started jerking myself off. I imagine my master Brock jerking me off.

"~Ohhhhh master please don't tease me.~"

After a few seconds of jerking off I cum real fast. I wet my fingers and inserted them into my hole and moving them around, thinking of my Master.

"~That feels so good, master please more~" I say

"What the hell are you doing, Brian?" I hear my master say.

*Nobody's point of view*

Brock had just got back from Town when he hears moans upstairs in Brian's room. The smell hit Brock and he knew right away what was going on. He quietly walks towards his slave's door. It was open just a little. He sees Brian jerking off and then cums after a few seconds and puts his fingers in his hole. This sight was turning Brock, he finally says something.

"What the hell are you doing, Brian?" Brock says

"~Ohh master I didn't hear you come in. What are u doing in my bedroom." Brian says blushing

"You touch yourself without​ my permission, you know what that means, Brian. It's time for your punishment." Brock says Huskly into Brian's ear.

"I'm sorry master please don't punish me. I'm in heat." Brian says

"You should have thought about that before. It's too late now." Brock says grabbing Brian and dragging him to the pleasure room.

*Smut Time*

Brock looks at Brian, he did a good job on putting Brian in bondage for his punishment. Brian had a gag in his mouth, a blindfold over his eyes, soft handcuffs on both his feet and hands. He also had a cockring on and a big Dildo in his hole. Brock smirks as he hears Brian whimpering.

"Let's get started then." Brock says

Brock starts biting Brian's neck,who screamed. Brock makes his way down Brian's body until he reaches his manhood. He takes the cockring off and starts sucking on it. Brian moans into the gag at how good Brock was. Brock smirks at this and Brian screams out as he cums into Brock's mouth.

"Now, it's my turn slave." Brock says

Brock takes the dildo out of Brian, who whimpers at the loss. Brock also wets his fingers and inserts them into Brian's hole. He moves them around and Brian starts struggling.

"Relax or you're gonna be punished even more, Brian." Brock says smacking Brian on the ass.

"Mmmmmmmph!!!" Brian screams

"You like it when I smack you on the ass, don't you my Neko Irishman." Brock whispers into Brian's ear.

Smack!

"Mmmmmmmph!!!"

SLAP! Smack!!

"Pmmmmmmmph!!" Brian screams

"What was that, Neko?" Brock says

Brock takes the gag out of Brian's mouth.

"~Please, master take me I want you in me.~" Brian says

"Well, since you ask so nicely." Brock says

Brock slams right into Brian without no warning. He thrusted harder each second.

"RIGHT THERE, BROCK!!! MOVE PLEASE!! I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!" Brian yells

"Me too, babe." Brock says as he thrusts one more time and cums inside Brian.

"I'm not with you yet. You need to be punished some more." Brock says as he starts smacking Brian again.

SMACK

SLAP

SMACK

SLAP

"~ahhh, please master I'm sorry for pleasuring myself without Permission. Ohhhhh..." Brian says squirming

"Not yet, a few more slaps to the ass. And then I will let you go." Brock says

*End of Smut*

SLAP
SMACK
SLAP
SMACK
SLAP

After a few more slaps to the ass, Brock uncuffs him from the bed. He slides right up next to Brian, who blushes a little. Brian touch his ass and it was hurting pretty bad from all the smacking, Brock did. He fell asleep on Brock's shoulder.

Let's just say the next day Brian's ass was sore as hell and he couldn't hardly sit down that day.

****
This chapter is done :) I'm doing pretty good so far. Hope u like it