Magic show AU

Shout out to LilSister8 for another Idea for my book. Hope everyone enjoys.

******

Brian his friends were walking around town trying to find where the Magic show was taking place, they had tickets for it. They were all excited about this Magic show, including Brian. He never been to one before and that's why Evan got him a ticket for it. They finally get to where the Magic show was taking place and they give the person their tickets and went to find a sit. Evan went and got candy and popcorn for his friends. It was a full house tonight​ and the guys had front row seats. The light dime and four came out. They introduced themselves as Brock, Tyler, Ryan, and Nogla. They did all kinds of crazy tricks and other stuff. The one named Brock kept his eyes on a certain sandy blonde hair and blue eyes guy.

"Alright, I need someone to help me with my Disappearing Act!" Brock says

Brian raises his hand and Brock picks him.

"What is your name?" Brock says

"I'm Brian!" Brian says

"Alright, I need to step into his box and I will close the door after you get in there." Brock says

Brian steps into box and Brock closes the door. He tells everyone that he was going to make Brian disappear from the box. He taps the box three times and says some magic words and then opens the box and Brian was gone. Everyone gasped at this and claps. Brock closes the door and taps on the box three times and he opens the door and Brian was there!

"Thank you, Brian for helping me with my Disappearing Act!" Brock says shaking Brian's hand and he goes back to sit down.

Brian sits down and notices something in his hand. It a note from Brock. It's reads like this

"Meet me after the show!"

Brian blushes at this and continues to watched the show. These guys were crazy with their acts and some of acts were awesome and some were strange and made you think on how they did them. It was about 10:30 when the Magic show was over. Brian told the guys he would see them tomorrow at work and says goodbye. Brian stands at the entrance of Magic Show Tent and waits for Brock. The Magician​ Brock was very cute, Brian blushes at that thought. After a few minutes, Brock shows up with a smile on his face.

"So, did you like the Magic show?" Brock asked

"Yes, it was great for first time watching one." Brian says Blushing red.

"How about you come to my trailer and show you some magic?" Brock says with​ lust in his voice.

Brock grabs Brian's hand and they head to Brock's trailer. Brock pulls Brian inside and puts his lips on Brian's and they begin to make out. Brock pushes Brian down on the bed and continues to kiss Brian and helps Brian take his clothes off. They were both naked and exposed. Brock dips down and starts kissing Brian's neck and continues to kiss him down his body until he gets​to Brian's cock and starts sucking. Brian throws his head back in pleasure as the Magician sucks him off. Brian's hand pushes Brock down on his cock as he cums inside of Brock's​ mouth. Brock looks up at Brian and smirks, he gets a condom on his dick and puts a little bit of lube on it and pushes into Brian. Who was a moaning mess below him.

"Please Brock~ Go faster~!!!" Brian moans

And Brock does go faster and  he pulls out to take the condom off so he could cum inside of Brian. He keeps thrusting faster and harder until he finally cums inside of Brian. Who was I pure Bliss after this. Brock pulls out and helps Brian clean himself up. He helps Brian get up from the bed and they get dressed. Brock gives Brian his number and tells him to call anytime. Brian limps home and a smile on his face. Something Magical did happen he had sex with a hot Magician.

~Bonus Clip~

The next day, Brian's friends noticed that he was limping coming into the office.

"What he'll Happened to you Brian?" Delirious asked

"Oh nothing just woke up wromg and now I'm hurting." Brian says

And they knew he was lying about the limping, they saw him follow Brock back to his Trailer last night...

*****
Hope you guys like it ✌✌✌