Figure Skating AU

LilSister8 help me with this one!!!! I hope you guys like it and Enjoy!!

Pairing: Terrorsnuckel

And pic above is what  Brian is wearing!!

★★★★★

Brian was putting on his skates and heads out on the ice rink. He was wearing a beautiful skating dress that fit his figure quite well.  But Brian has a problem, He likes his new trainer named Brock. Brian didn't know was that, his trainer was watching him skate but from a far. Brock was getting hard at Brian making all those turns and moves, he bites his lips as he feels himself get hard at the sight in front of him. He decided to go out onto the rink and tease Brian.

~

Brian was done with his skating for today. And decided to relax on the changing room. He closes his eyes and sighs. Brian doesn't hear the door closed nor lock. Brock sneaks up on Brian and smirks down at him. Brock starts rubbing Brian's cock, making the Skater open his eyes.

"Br-brock what are you doing??" Brian whimpers

"What I want to do every since I set my eyes on you!!~" Brock says with lust in his voice

"B-but we can't do it here their is other people here and I don't want to get caught!" Brian whines

"We won't get caught!! I locked the door, so we could have some fun together!!" Brock says turning Brian around and pushes him into the wall. The Irishman whines when he feels Brock squeezes his ass cheeks, causing Brian to grunt. Brock takes his pants and underwear, he unzips Brian's dress pulls it off and starts spanks Brian's ass.

"A-ahhh stop it Brock!!~" Brian moans

"With those moans and grunts I'm not going to!!~" Brock says

Brian feels himself get hard as Brock keeps spanking him. The Trainer sees this and smirks. Brian feels a hand go on his cock and starts  stroking it. Brian let's out a strangled moan as the ha d goes faster and Brian feels the warm feeling in his belly and he cums. Brock puts his fingers up to Brian's lips.

"Make my fingers nice and wet for me, my little figure Skater!~" Brock says in Brian's ear.

Brian sucks on the fingers and gets them nice and wet for Brock. Brock takes his fingers out of Brian's mouth and puts one finger inside of Brian's hole and then adds two more, Causing the smaller male to grunt and moan.

"P-PLEASE Brock fuck me!!~" Brian moans

"With Pleasure!!~"  Brock says

Brock takes the fingers out and pushes hard inside of Brian. The smaller male, pushes back onto the cock and it makes Brock goes faster and harder into Brian.  Brock pushes Brian into the wall again and fucks him long and hard. After a few more thrusts, Brock cums inside of him..

"You wanna go another round, Little Skater~" Brock asked

"Please!!~" Brian moans

And they go another round...

~Bonus Clip~

The next day, Brian was at the ice skate rink with his friends Shannon Taylor Evan and Ryan. The four noticed that Brian was limping around. They wondered why he was limping around.

"Brian you don't have to practice with us today if you don't want to." Shannon says

"No, I'm fine just got up wrong is all. Maybe ice skating will help it better." Brian says

Just then Brock walks up to Brian and his friends.

"Oh hey Brock!!" Shannon says blushing

"Hey Shannon!!" Brock says winking at her

"Good morning, Brian!" Brock says looking at Brian and the Smaller male blushes

"G-good Morning, Brock!!" Brian says

And the rest was great but Brock teases Brian all day.

**********

I hope you guys like it!!