Aladdin AU

Oh gosh this chapter is gonna be Smutty hehehehe hope you enjoy this.

Pairing: Wildcat x Bottom Terroriser x Miniladd

Hehehehe I'm so Evil X3

*******
~Brian's point of view~

I was walking away from garden where Tyler drops him off after going for night ride on his magic carpet. Tyler was really kind guy, sure he was reckless but he was kind to me. I walked to my bedroom and changed into my night clothing.

And I head to bed unaware of a certain Sorcerer watching him climb into bed with a smirk on his face

~ Miniladd's point of view~

I just got rid of that certain Street rat and threw him into the river to drown. That meant I could have Brian all to myself. I smirk evil as I came up with a plan to Brian mine and I just thought of one.

I stalk out of the room and head back to Brian's room and set my plan into action. I put a hand over Brian's mouth and he opens his eyes and looks at me and I smirk down at him. I take my staff and put him under a spell and he stopped struggling.

"Follow me, Prince Brian." I say

"Yes, Miniladd.." Brian says

I lead him to the dungeon area. Brian follows quietly behind me. I cuffed Brian to the wall and undid the spell and Brian blinks his eyes. Brian looks around and looks at me.

"Where I am... Why the hell am I cuffed to the wall!?!?" Brian yells at me.

I slammed my lips on Brian's, he struggles in the cuffs.

"What the hell do you think you doing??" Says a pissed voice

Tyler was standing there in the doorway of  the dungeon. I move away from Brian and look at the street rat.

"If you wanted to share all you had to do was asked, Craig." Tyler says

~Nobody's point of view~

Brian blushes red at Tyler just said. Both looked at each other and shook each others hand and smirks at the cuffed Brian. Craig  uncuffs him only to turn him and cuff him again. Tyler grabs the Hem of Brian's​ bottoms and pulls them down to his feet. Brian's ass was exposed to the two Perverts. Tyler grabs  Brian's hair pulled a little, which Brian grunts as places rough kisses on his neck and shoulders. Craig wets his fingers and puts them into Brian's hole.

"Right there!!!!" Brian screams

Craig moves his fingers around inside of Brian and the cuffed Brian mewls at the fingers moving inside of him. Tyler moves his hands down Brian's body until he gets to Brian's cock and teases Brian.

"Tyler, please don't tease me!!" Brian yells

Tyler starts stroking him, which Brian throws his head back in pleasure. Craig takes his fingers out and puts his dick into Brian slowly so Brian gets used to it and starts​ thrusting faster and harder.

"Babe I'm close!!" Craig says

"Ahhhhh. Me too~!!" Brian yells

Brian cums in Tyler's hand and on the wall. Tyler lick his fingers as Craig cums and pulls out of Brian. Craig moves as Tyler gets his clothes off and puts his big dick inside of Brian.

"You are so big, Tyler~" Brian moans

"You like my big cock don't you Brian?" Tyler grunts

"Yes!!! I love your big cock~!!" Brian moans as he throws his head back in pleasure.

Tyler kept thrusting harder and he grunts as he finally cums inside of Brian. The three males were sweaty and wore out. Tyler uncuffs Brian and the head up to Brian's room and lays Brian down on the bed and they crawled into Bed and they each kissed Brian on the head and went to asleep.

*****
Hope you like this chapter :3