Spoiled little Brat

Just had a idea for Brian being Uke lol XD hope you like it.
Peace out bitches ✌✌✌✌✌

Brian-17
Brock-24
****

Brian's point of view

I just got back from school, god it sucked balls. I hate school, don't get me wrong I'm very popular and rich,but school was boring as fuck. Anyway, I was fucking tired as hell, I wanted to go jump in my pool and swim for a bit but I'd just decided to go take a shower and go to bed. My parents were always gone on business trips, so I had the house to myself​. Not that I really care or anything. I stepped into the bathroom and turned on the shower head and let the water get hot enough and I stripped off my clothing and stepped into the shower. The hot water felt so good. I started to wash myself and hair. Oh, yeah I'm gay but none of my friends really gave a shit about it. I got done in the shower and headed to my bedroom to find something to put, when I noticed something off about how quiet, I head music playing but still it was indeed very quiet in here. I actually got Goosebumps from it. I throw on some shorts and a tank top. I went downstairs to find something to eat, when I noticed a window open, I knew it wasn't opened when I came in from school. I went over to closed when a hand went over my mouth. My eyes got wide as I struggled until a sharp object was up against my throat.

"Don't say one word, cutie or I might hurt your pretty throat of yours." Says a voice whispering in my ear.

The knife stayed at my throat as the man behind me, starts walking me over to the couch and pushes me down.

"Today, must be my lucky day, never thought to see a cutie living in a mansion all by himself." The man says

I get the courage to talk when the man told me not to.

"What the hell do you want?!?" I yell

Just then, the man takes a roll of duct tape out of his bag and walk. My eyes go wide as he gets closer. I jumped off the couch and ran up the stairs to find my phone to call 911. I made it to my room and locked the door with the stranger banging on it.

"911, what is your emergency?" Says a woman

"I need help, a man just came into my house and he is outside my door banging on it. Please hurry!!

"What is your address, sir?"

"409, South Ave street. Please hurry!!" I scream as the door finally opened.

The man smirked at me, I tried to ran to the bathroom,but he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to the bed and pinned me down. I struggled but it was no use, he grabbed both of my arms and puts him behind my back. He grabs my feet and toes them together with my arms. The last thing the man does was gag me and blindfold me. He hears the sirens not to far off. He grabs me and heads for the back door. I couldn't see where he was going, but I do know he threw me into a trunk of a car and slammed the trunk door shut and started the car and drive off. I whimpered into the gag, as I struggled with the duct tape my arms and feet.

(Damn, he put a lot of tape around my arms and feet.) I think to myself.

*Brock's point of view*

I just kidnapped a spoiled little rich boy, but I don't care, he was very sexy. I didn't know his parents had a kid but damn he was sexy and he was mine. He has a great pump ass, that I wanted to fuck right then and there. But he just had to call 911, that's why I hurry and tied him up and left. I was always bad guy, I was on a mission to rob the house, since his parents were always gone on business trips. But didn't know he was there. I made to my place out in the middle of nowhere deep in the forest. I smirk as I got outta of the car and went to the trunk and heard whimpering inside. I took out the duct tape from my bag again and also a knife to redo the bondage. I seen the boy struggling and whining, he looked so sexy in those tight shorts and shirt. I grabbed his bound arms and feet,took the knife and cut it. When I did he got out the car and started running taking the gag and blindfold off.

"Somebody Help me!!" He yells into the woods.

"Nobody can help you kid, we are out in the middle of nowhere. Came back to me and I promise not to hurt you." I says smirking giving chase to the sexy boy.

"No, I'm going for help and you can't stop____mmmmph!!" He screams as I pinned him down on the ground.

"Well, since you didn't come back like I wanted you too. I guess I'm gonna be a little rough with you now." I say

I tied his arms and hand behind his back, took a strip of tape and put over his mouth. And then I tied his legs and feet. After doing so, he whimpers at me but I ignore him and picked him up and put him over his shoulders. I slapped his ass, which made him groan into the tape.

"Has anyone told you that you have a great ass?" I say

"Fmmm mmm!!" He screams

"I might just fuck you tonight. Do you like it kinky or what, because I can feel your boner on my shoulder, which I don't mind it at all." I says

The boy stays quiet and we finally made it to my house, I opened the door and walk into my bedroom, to sit the boy down on it. I ripped the tape off his mouth.

"That fucking hurt, you fucking Bastard!!" He screams

"What is your name sexy!?!" I say

"Why the fuck would I tell you my name you fucking Pervert." He says

"I maybe a Pervert but I'm not the one, who had a boner on the way here. Now, tell me your name or do you want me to call you sexy, while I groan your name out when I fuck you senseless!?" I say

He blushes madly at the comment.

"It's brian, you bastard.!" He says

"My name is Brock and you better remember it, so you can scream it while I fuck you senseless." I say

*Nobody's point of view & Smut warning*

Brock pulls down Brian's shorts and boxers down, he seen the boy's dick hard as a rock. Brian blushes madly and Brock smirks at him. He grabs it and starts jacking him off and he moans.

"Stop it, please... ~ohhh!!!" Brian whines

"I'm not stopping until I'm done with you." Brock says as Brian cums after a couple of minutes.

"Now it's my turn, bitch!" Brock says

Brock pulls his pants and shirt off, which Brian looks at him and blushes.

"You like what see, Brian?!?" Brock says whispering into his ear.

"Just fuck me already, please!!" Brian screams

Brock let's Brian suck on his fingers and inserts them into Brian's hole and moves them around inside,Brian mewls at this.

"Don't stop, Brock please more. Ohhh~" Brian moans

Brock takes his fingers out and gets ready to fuck Brian, he slides right in and thrusted real hard and Brian struggles at this thrusting. (Author: this shit is turning me on right now I might have a nosebleed XD)

"I'm cumming, Brian!!" Brock yells

Brock cums a second later and lays on top of Brian. Brian looks so fucking sexy right now.

*End of Smut*

"So, are you going to let me go home now?!?" Brian​ asks

"Nope, your my spoiled little rich brat." He says

*********
Wow I did a long smut lol XD anyway hope you enjoy ✌