Phantom Of The Opera AU

LilSister8, my best friend helped me with this one. I hope you guys like it and enjoy it.

Bottom Brian x Top Luke Patterson!

*******

Brian had just started at the New Opera House here in town. He wasn't good at dancing but he was good at singing. The other cast members didn't believe him until they had to do a part of a song and it was Brian's turn to sing. Everyone's​ eyes got wide as the young male sings, he sings like an angel and he got the leading role, even though it was a female role. When he was singing, a certain Phantom of the Opera House was listening to Brian singing. Brian practice his lines everyday and he had gotten better at it. But tonight was when the Opera House was going to be full of people and Brian was kinda of excited but also nervous. When it was his turn to be on stage, his heart was going fast and he started to sing. The crowd stared in awe at how beautiful Brian's voice was and after he was done, the crowd went crazy and threw roses onto the stage and Brian bows to the crowd and heads off the stage. The next day was quiet at the Opera House, Brian told everyone that he was going into the Opera House while they took a break for the day. Even though, Brian was tired from last nights play, he was still wanting to practice so he could be better than last night. The Opera House owner give him the keys and told him to lock up when he got done practicing.  Brian walks up to the stage and starts singing when all of a sudden, the lights go out and candles were lit. Brian gets scared but he stands still. He feels breathing on his neck and he turns to look but no one was there. The lights turn back on and he hears something going on in his dressing room. He goes to see what was going on his dressing room. Brian opens the door and sees nothing but the door closes shut behind him and he turns to open it but it's lock but he had a key but it was for the front entrance doors. He was stuck in a dark room. He tries to turn on the light switch but it didn't work. Candles were and it made the room less darker then Normal​. Brian knows he isn't alone in this room, because he didn't light the candles.

"Who is there!" Brian says

All Brian hears is boots hitting the floor and walking from the dark corner of the room. He sees a guy appear from the shadows. This guy was wearing a red outfit with black boots. Brian forgets that he was wearing a dress and blushes.

Brian looks at the man as the Strange guy gets closer to him, He cornered Brian

"Hello my beautiful Angel!" The guy says as Brian blushes madly

"Who are you?" Brian says whimpering

"I'm the Phantom or you can call me Luke, Angel." Luke says

Luke grabs Brian's chin and kisses him on the lips. Brian melts into the kiss and kissed back. Luke pinned Brian to the wall and his hand reaches down to Brian's covered cock and moans into the kiss. They broke the kiss for air. They looked at each other and Luke pulls Brian's dress up and goes to town on Brian's​ cock by sucking it. The younger male moans as he feels Like taking his tongue and licking it. Brian throws his head back as Luke starts sucking it harder and Brian cums in his mouth. Luke turns Brian around and bends him over. Luke takes his pants off and his big dick springs out. Luke slowly enters Brian to not hurt the younger male. Brian adjusts to the feeling and Luke starts thrusting harder and sloppier into Brian. Luke hears Brian grunt and moan his name. It made Luke goes faster and harder into Brian and he cums inside of Brian. He pulls out of his beautiful Angel and helps clean up and they kissed again. Brian takes the mask and sees Handsome face from under the mask.

"You are very handsome, Luke!" Brian says

"You are very cute wearing that dress, Brian." Luke says

The Phantom and The singer became good friends and lovers. Luke would leave roses in Brian's dressing room after every show and they would meet up in Brian's dressing room after every show and make love to each other...

*****

Hope you guys like it and see you guys in the next chapter!