Another Supernatural AU

Me and my best friend RubyEgbert22 helped me come up with this Idea!! Thank you girl :3

Top! Brock x Bottom! Brian x Top! Luke
*****

Brian quietly watches the thing called TV as Brock and Luke was looking over there case. You see Brian was a Angel but right now he doesn't have any powers and he is stuck on earth until he gets his powers back. He doesn't really understand what he is watching because this guy was slapping this girl's butt and she moans.

"Why is this Guy slapping her butt?" Brian says

Brock and Luke looked up from the table and looked at Brian.

"Perhaps She has done something wrong?" Brian says

Brock and Luke realize what Brian is watching and blush and start laughing.

"Brian, are you watching Porn?" Brock says

"What's Porn?" Brian says giving Brock a confused look.

"It's where Guys and girls do naughty things to each other!" Luke says with a grunt and getting hard by looking at the innocent Brian.

Brian keeps watching and he gets a boner. He looks down at himself with a strange look on his face.

"Oh great he has a boner now!" Brock says going over to the TV and turning it off.

"What do I do now with my boner?" Brian asked

Both Brothers Blush as they looked at Brian and seeing how beautiful he looks. Both brothers walked over to him and started playing with him.

"W-what are you....Ohhhh~!" Brian tries to say but Brock cuts him off by grabbing his boner and stroking it.

"Just relax and we will take care of you~!" Luke says into Brian's ear seductively.

Both brothers help Brian with his clothes. Brock gets on his knees and sucks his cock while Luke forces Brian to suck on his fingers. After wetting his fingers, Luke puts them inside of Brian, to which Brian moans and pushes onto the fingers making them hit a certain spot and he guns into Brock's mouth. Brock drank it all up and smirks up at Brian.

"Luke you about done with him yet?" Brock says

"I'm not finished yet!" Luke says taking his fingers out and pushing into Brian.

Brock attacks Brian's neck and leaves hickies. Luke keeps going faster and faster until he finally cums inside of Brian. Luke switches places with Brock. Luke places soft kisses on Brian's neck and shoulders.

"Ohhh... F-faster Brock!!~" Brian moans

Brock goes faster as Brian rides him. Brock gripped Brian's hips and thrusted into Brian and cums inside. The baby in the trench coat was sleepy so Luke carries Him to their bed and kisses him on the forehead and Brock kissed him on the lips and they go back to what they were doing and were pleased with themselves....

******

Hope you guys like!! Sorry if its short!!