Never Trust IceCream Man!

Me and Fanfic_RP_girl talked about this one. Hope you like it and Enjoy!!!!

★★★★

"Damn it was hot outside today!" Complains a Teenage Boy

This was Brian Hanby and he was bored and burning up. He decides to go walking and sees a ice cream truck not far from where he was and heads over to it. Brian noticed that there wasn't a line to this truck and goes over to it and sees a very creepy looking guy staring at him.

"May I have a ice cream please?" Brian asked nicely

All of a sudden the man grabs and hits him over the head with something. Brian Blacks out.....

~

Brian wakes with a groan and tries to move but he is stuck. He opens and sees that he is in a room, maybe a basement? He looks up and sees his hands tied above him. His voice was muffled by a gag and he was also naked and exposed. He hears a door slam and he whimpers as he sees the same man that kidnapped him! The man smirks at him with a creepy look on his face.

"Hello, Brian!" The man says

"Mmmmph!!" Brian whimpers

"Oh I know you, seen you around the neighborhood. The names David by the way." David says as he plays with Brian's nipples.

Brian whimpers as David pulls and twisted them. David leaves bite marks all over his body. He reaches Brian's cock and starts sucking on it. Brian moans into the gag as David does and he pushes his cock into his mouth farther. David stops sucking on it and gets up and moves behind Brian.

"You want some ice cream now?" David says

"Mmmmph!!!!" Brian whines

David pushes into Brian and the younger male adjusted to the size. David starts thrusting and Brian began to ride the big cock inside of him. Brian was close to Cumming and so was David. Brian screams as his cum lands on his belly and the floor. Right after that, David cums inside of him. David pulls out slowly and walks back in front of Brian. He licks up from Brian's belly. Brian blushes as David looks up at him.

"You wanna go another round!" David says

All David heard was moans, he takes that as a yes. Brian struggles in the rope as David grips his hips and thrusted into him again. David hears Brian's moans and groans and he goes faster and harder into Brian. The younger male feels his cock get hard again and it has pre cum on the end.

"Hard again I see, you must love being tied up and dominant don't you!" David says

"Mmmmmph!!" Brian whimpers

David cums inside of Brian and he strokes Brian's cock, making the younger male moan and squirm.  After a few minutes of stroking him, Brian cums into David's hand. The younger male was tired and sleepy, David leaves him tied up and gagged and heads back upstairs to get some sleep as well.

"He tasted just like Ice cream!" David says

David Keeps Brian for a long while...

★★★

I hope you guys like it!!