Sonic AU

Me and LilSister8  came up with this AU. Hope you like it ✌✌✌✌

Enjoy!!

Brian_ Tails
Tyler_Knuckles

*******

Brian was looking for a cave on the outskirts of town, he had gotten a map from Tyler and decided to head to the cave. He was very excited about doing and he was running along inside​of the cave and noticed that he was now lost and doesn't know where to go from there. He gets kinda scared but he sees light up ahead of him and he follows it. It was underground Waterfall and a river that was connected to the cave and it was very beautiful. He takes his clothes and decides to go for a swim to cool off from that running he did in the cave. The water feels great and he wets his hair. But what he didn't know was that Tyler was standing there watching him and sees that Brian was naked and exposed to him. Tyler feels his "Buddy" get hard at the sight of his friend. You see, Tyler was wondering what was Taking Brian so long, so he went looking for him. And he finds him naked under the waterfall. Brian then turns and sees Tyler Standing there looking at him and he noticed the tent in his friends pants and blushes red and tries to hide himself but Tyler strips off his clothes and heads over to him. Brian's face gets even redder by the minute and looks away from Tyler. The taller male grabs his chin and kisses Brian on the lips passionately. The smaller Male moans into the kiss and puts his hands around Tyler's shoulders.

"Brian, you are so beautiful, you know that?" Tyler says

"I am?" Brian says stuttering

"Yes you are and I fell in love with when I first met you!" Tyler says

Brian doesn't says anything but kisses him again. He feels Tyler rub his cock and moans into the kiss. They pull away from the kiss and Tyler starts stroking Brian's​ cock.

"Please, Tyler~!!" Brian moans

"Please What, Baby?" Tyler says with lust in his voice.

"I want you to fuck me~ Please~!!!" Brian moans

Tyler turns Brian around and pushes inside of Brian and starts thrusting harder and faster.

"Harder~!!!" Brian yells

Tyler does just that and he cums inside of Brian as the younger male cums as well. They were both sweaty and tired. They decided to wash off in the river. Brian smirks, getting an idea. He splashes Water onto Brian he swims off fast!!

"Oh you are so in for it now!" Tyler says swiming after the smaller Male.

Tyler catches up to Brian and grabs him around the waist. Brian squirms, rubbing his ass over Tyler's dick, which was slowly getting hard. He let's go of Brian and they swam around in the river. Tyler was relaxing on side of the river he hears Brian's screams. He looks up and sees Dr. Nogla holding Brian in his arms and a hand over Brian's mouth. Brian struggles, trying to get out of his grip.

"Nogla let him go!" Tyler says

"Why should I, he was putting on a show without​ no shorts on." David says taking with Brian.

Tyler grabs his shorts and shirt along with Brian's shirt and he also sees a blue Crystal necklace laying on the ground not far from where he was at. And then he takes off after David. And Tyler was downright pissed and he looked scary.

~Brian~

Brian was pushed into a room, while David locks the door. He backs Brian up against the wall and smirks. David grabs Brian's​ chin.

"Let go of me!!" Brian screams

"Nope, not going to Happen sweetheart!" David says

Just then Tyler knock down the damn door and knocks David out cold!! Brian was in shock at this, but runs towards Tyler and hugs him. Tyler hugs him back and kisses his forehead. Nobody takes what belongs to Tyler!!

******

Hehehe hello everyone i hope you enjoy this!!