The Irishman who cried Wolves

Me and LilSister8 came up with this AU!! I hope you guys like it!!

Enjoy!!!

Pairing: TerrorCatSnuckel

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Brian was making things up and he loved playing jokes on his friends. But today was a different story, Brian was out in the woods and he sees a guy  that look like Werewolf. He gets scaried and runs to his village and he tells everyone that he had seen two Werewolves.

"Yeah right!! You are always coming up with things. Why don't you go do your chores and leave us alone!!" Craig says

Brian sighs and goes on his way and goes home and does his chores that hadn't been done yet. The Irishman wipes the sweat from his forehead and he sits down in a chair inside his house. He couldn't stop thinking about what he saw in the woods today. But he was tired and he headed to bed...

~

"I seen a beautiful human walking around our woods today, Tyler!!" Says guy with brown hair and green eyes

"I know I could smell his scent all the way back to the cave. God I want to mate so bad right now!!" Tyler says he was a sandy brown wolf with blue eyes.

"Maybe the Male will come back tomorrow and we make him ours!!" Brock says

~

"I don't know why the hell I'm doing this for!" Brian says out loud as he was walking around the woods

Brian walks around and so far, he hasn't ran into the Wolf. Just then Brian was grabbed by the waist and he sees the same wolf he had seen yesterday. Brian squirms in it's arms as they make their way to a cave. Brian was thrown down onto a bed and his clothes get ripped off. Another wolf enters the cave. The two wolves sharpshifted into their human forms and damn they look sexy as fuck. Brian feels himself get hard from seeing the two in front of him.

"Already getting hard, Sweetheart. We haven't even started yet. The name is Tyler and this is my Partner Brock." Tyler says

Tyler places kisses on Brian's neck, the smaller one let's out moans. Brock wets his fingers and prepares Brian by putting them into his hole. Brian whimpers as Brock moves his fingers around inside of him and Brian pushes onto the fingers in him. Brock hits Brian's prostate and he cums instantly. Brock takes his fingers out and position himself with Brian's hole and pushes inside. Tyler on the other hand, was playing with Brian's nipples making them hard.

"T-Tyler stop it!!~" Brian whines

"Not with the sounds you are making!" Tyler says with a smirk

Brock goes faster and releases his seed into Brian. The Wolf pulls out of Him and let's Tyler have some fun with Brian. Brock goes to teasing him and bites down on Brian's neck or he was marking him as their mate now. Brian scream as he feels something going on with body, he starts to feel really hot.

"What you are experiencing is going through a change. When I bit you I made you one of us. Don't worry everything is going to be okay." Brock says licking the mark on Brian's neck.

Tyler was close to Cumming and he gives one more thrust and releases his seed into Brian. Tyler pulls out of him and let's the new wolf relax...

~Years Later~

"But mommy, I wanna play with my brothers!!!" Says a 8 year old named Shannon

Over the years of being with Tyler and Brock's mate, they had a couple of kids and the youngest one was a girl. The others were boys and their names were Luke, Ryan, Jonathan, Bryce and Scotty.  Shannon was too young to play with the guys yet. She was just like Brian, so shy and quiet. She was always with Brian but now she wanted to play with her brothers.

"Sweetie, I know you wanna play with your brothers but they are training with your fathers right now maybe when they are done you can play with them." Brian says

"Okay..." She says heading back into the their big house.

Brian sighs at seeing his daughter sad. But right now he had to cook supper for the big family. Brian was in the kitchen when he feels arms go around his waist and he smiles a little at seeing Brock's face.

"What are you Cooking, Babe?" Brock asked

"What does it look like I'm cooking!!" Brian says in a smartass tone

"Chicken and vegetables. Sounds good to me!!" Brock says

"Hey where is my little girl at?" Tyler asked coming into the kitchen with the boys behind him.

"She is up in her room, a little upset because she can't play with boys..." Brian says

"I will go get her from dinner!" Tyler says

Tyler walks up the stairs and to Shannon's room. He opens the door and sees his daughter looking out the Window in her room. He felt kinda bad for not helping her train to protect herself from Danger.

"Shannon, my little Angel!! Mommy Brian told me you were upset because you can't play with your brothers?" Tyler says picking up his daughter and putting her in his lap

"Is it because I'm too young daddy?" She says

"No, sweetie it's not that. I just cared about you because you are the youngest out of the boys and I don't want to see you get hurt!" Tyler says

"Oh okay, I understand, Daddy!!" Shannon says

"Now, let's go down to eat!!" Tyler says

Brian was happy to have a big family and it was all thanks to the two Sexy Wolves......

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

I hope you like it!!!