Batman AU

Here is another smut Terrorsnuckel but this time Cipher is this one :)

And bare with me I never done a threesome with a girl in it with two guys.

Brock_ Riddler
Brian_ Two Face
Cipher_ posion ivy

****

Brock sighed as he took a seat on the couch. He loved being a bad guy but sometimes he hated his two lovers. Cipher had a short temper but she was a kind girl and Brian was just smartass even though he is a Uke. Brock sits there until he feels a weight on both legs. He sees his two lovers, Brian and Cipher.

"Hello, darlings. What are you doing here, I thought you had missions from The Joker(Cartoonz), Harley Quinn (Evan) and Scarecrow (Delirious)?" Brock asked

"We got them missions done, they were easy and we wanted to spend some quality time with you, babe." Cipher says

"I miss you, Riddler!" Brian says

"I miss him too, Two Face!!" Cipher yells

"Riddler loves me more!!" Two face yells

"No, he loves a whole lot more!!" Ivy says

The two kept at it until, Brock finally got tired of the yelling. He picks both them up, one on his shoulder and one under his arm. He headed upstairs to the bedroom. Brock throws them both down on the bed. He strips off his clothes. Both Ivy and Two Face blush as he takes off his clothes. Brock was in a very kinky mood right now, Everytime his lovers yelled at each other, he gets turned on by it. Brock grabs Ivy and takes her clothes off and leaves bite marks on her shoulders. Brian's​ face turns completely red as Brock stripes Cipher naked.

"Cipher would mind helping with Brian?" Brock asked husky into her ear.

"With what, Riddler?" Ivy asked

"Using your plant power to tie him up with!" Riddler says

Cipher blushes red as she helps Brock take Brian's clothes off. Cipher then ties him up with her vines. Brian struggles in the vines but they get tighter when he struggles. Cipher looks to Brock for a answer.

"Ladies first, Ivy!" Brock says

Cipher blushes as she kisses Brian's neck and leaving bite marks on him. While Brock sucks Brian off. Two Face grunts as Brock bites him a little bit. Cipher plays with his nipples. Brian cums into Brock's mouth, and Brock smirks and looks at Cipher. He grabs her and plays with her. She groans at he teases her.

"Cipher, you are so wet. Both of you are sluts for me, ain't you?!?" Brock says

"Yes, Master Riddler!!" Both of them moan out.

Brock plays with Cipher's​ boobies, she throws her head in pleasure. Brian squirms wanting attention. And the two looked at their Uke/Bottom and they both grin big. Brock keeps playing with Her and he inserts himself inside of Cipher, who throws her head back again. The two both cum at the same time. Cipher climbs off of Brock and makes her way over to Brian and started sucking him off, while Brock made Brian suck his fingers. After wetting them, he inserts them into Brian's hole.

"Please Ivy Riddler stop teasing me!!!" Brian screams

Cipher keeps sucking him and he cums into her mouth. She moves her lips from his manhood and goes to kissing him, sticking her tongue into his mouth​, letting him taste his own cum. It was a Salty and sweet taste. After getting Brian prepared, Brock takes his fingers out and lines himself with Brian's hole and thrusted inside. Brian moans into the kiss him and Cipher were sharing.

"Damn, Brian! You are so tight!!! And you feel so damn good!!" Brock says

Brock cums after a few more thrusts and pulls out of Brian. The three lovers looked at each other. Cipher untied Brian from the bed and cuddles into Brock's warm chest. Cipher wraps her arms around Brian. Brock kisses his lovers on the top of the head and they go to sleep.

*Next day*

"Why the hell are you guys late for the meeting today, Brock, Cipher and Brian!!" Yells a pissed off Joker(Cartoonz)

"Because, I was making love to my lovers all night long!! Do you have a problem with it!! At least I love my lovers unlike you, you tortured yours!" Brock says

Cartoonz just stands there in shocked. While Tyler(Hatter) and Craig(Catman) say

"About damn time they fucked!!"

*******

Well.... That was interesting.... Never done a three-way with one girl and two guys!!! Anyway, hope you like it and see ya!!! Peace out ✌✌✌✌✌