Hacker AU

H2Ocosmicpsycho had requested this as well and help me come up on how write it out. Thanks girl and I hope you guys like it ✌✌✌

******

Brian's​ Point of view
~

Me and my friends finally figured out where the Hacker was living. You see a couple of weeks ago, my profile at the police office was took over by a unknown person and my teammates help track this person down. Anyway, I headed to the house by myself with backup in case of something happening. But I had a bad feeling about doing this, but I had to do it. I quietly walk into the porch with my gun in my hand. I noticed that the lights in the house were off, which meant two things. One, the person wasn't​ home or two the person was inside waiting for me to come in and he strikes. I opened the door and it was indeed unlock. I was in complete darkness and didn't know where I was going. My friends were looking all around the big area for this Hacker, while I was in the house. All of a sudden, I feel a cloth go over my face and I started struggling with the unknown person, but I was overpower by this drug going into my lungs and the last thing I see was a man with glasses on...

~Nobody's point of view~

Craig looks down at his newest victim to play with. He grabs the rope from his bag and hogties Brian and puts a gag into the younger male mouth. Craig picks up the knocked out Brian and heads for his car and puts him in the backseat and starts the car and heads off..

~Later~

Brian wakes up with a grunt, he opens his eyes and notices that something was off and then he remembers what Happened. He tries to move but his arms and feet were tied together. He whimpers in the gag in his mouth. He also notices that he is in a moving car.

"I see that you are awake, My dear Brian!" Craig says smirking

Craig looks into the mirror and sees Brian struggling with the rope wrapped around him. And boy did Brian look sexy. Ever since, Craig ran into Brian that one day when, he went to a Starbucks cafe and seen that Brian was a Officer and he had to have him and that's why Craig kidnapped Brian. Craig stops the car and gets out and opens the back door and takes Brian out  and carries him to his secret hideout. Craig puts Brian on a bed and locks the door. Brian moans as Craig cuts the ropes and handcuffed Brian to the bed. Craig also cuts off Brian's clothes off and leaves him naked and exposed to Craig. The hacker takes his clothes off and throws them on the ground and climbs onto the bed and looks at Brian with lust in his eyes. Brian struggles under Craig's stare as he takes the gag out of Brian's mouth and puts his fingers inside.

"I'm gonna have some with you, Officer Brian and you are going to like it!" Craig says as he takes his fingers out and puts into Brian without warning.

Brian whines as the fingers move around inside of him. Craig smirks as hits a nerve inside of Brian and takes his fingers out and slides his big dick inside. Brian adjusted to the big cock and slowly rides the cock.

"You like that, Brian!!" Craig yells

"Yes, Fuck me until I can't walk tomorrow!!" Brian screams

With that said, Craig keeps thrusting faster and harder into Brian and he finally cums after about 3 minutes and so does Brian. Craig cleans himself and Brian off. He uncuffs the officer and they lay there in bed together.

"Will you let me go after all this?" Brian asked

"Nope, never again!" Craig says

With that, they became a couple and Brian quit his job became a hacker just like Craig, who showed him all of things to do as a Hacker....

*****

Hope you guys like this chapter