Casper the Friendly ghost AU

I had put this AU in here. But "Casper" isn't really friendly he is more of a pervert in this smut story. Hope you like it ✌✌✌
I do not know anything
*****

Brock's point of view

I look at this house, no wait it wasn't a house it was a Mansion. My dad Jonathan just bought the house. My mother, Evan seemed to like it. Luke my other father seemed to like it as well, But something about it, creeps me out. Anyway, my parents told me to go find a room. I carried all my bags up to the second floor, where I found a beautiful room that had three bay window and a little porch on the outside. I really like view and all, but the room give me chills, like I was being watched(Author: you are being watched by a pervert ghost Brock that wants to fuck you senseless). Anyway, I yelled for my dad's to bring up the heavy stuff I couldn't carry.

"This is a nice room you picked out, son." Evan says

"I'm kinda jealous because this is the biggest room in whole house besides our room." Jonathan says

"Anyway, we are going to order some pizza. We will call you down when it gets here. Don't have too much fun up here." Luke says laughing.

"I'll try not to." Brock says laughing

His parents left him to start unpacking his stuff. He sighed as he got everything put into dressers. His new bed look really comfy right about now. But he still couldn't help but feel nervous about being alone in his new room. He shock his head and went to lay on his bed. Unaware of a pervy ghost watching him.

***Brian***

I watched the car pull up in the driveway in the window of my room. I finally have someone to mess with. He laughed but I stopped when I seen a sexy boy with dark brown and green/brown eyes getting out of car and my undead heart stopped (author: get it undead heart stop. He is already dead lol XD)
The boy was like an angel, my dick started to stir just thinking of what to do with the boy. (Author: can ghosts have sex? Well in this little AU of mine he will hehehehe continue)

The boys name was Brock, beautiful name for him. I kinda stalked the boy up to my room, I couldn't believe he picked my room. Oh, this gonna be fun....

*The next few days*

Brock noticed when he was alone that someone was watching him. He finally had enough, he yells out.

"Would you please stop fucking stalking. What are you Casper the Pervert ghost!?!?"

Brock gets an answer.

"Only if want me to be."

Brock looks into the corner of his and sees a young guy about his age. He was cute, he had blue eyes and sexy blonde hair, that Brock wanted to touch so bad. Brock blushes a little and steps back as the boy steps towards him.

"My name is Brian, what's your beautiful??" He says

"My... Name is .... Brock..." Brock says stuttering.

"That's a beautiful name.."

"Thanks...."

Brock blushes and looks down at the ground but, Brian grabs his chin and looks into Brock's eyes.

"You have beautiful eyes, Brock. You know that?"

"Thank.... You.... I.... Get... My... From.. my..... Parents​...." Brock says stuttering again.

"You're stuttering kinda turns me on, Brock.. are you scared of me, because I'm a ghost or do you think I'm sexy?!?!?

"Oh, no it's not that.... I never had any friends or a boyfriend...... I'm just nervous is.... All" Brock says blushing madly.

"Bullshit, I can see that you like me. I am pretty sexy in bed.."

Brock face turns completely red when Brian says that. Brock tries to walk away but Brian pulls him into a kiss.

*Ghostly Smut warning*

Brian carries Brock to the bed and climbs on top of the boy. He starts taking Brock's clothing off and his as well. He starts kissing Brock's neck leaving hickeies on both sides. Brock turns into whimpering mess as Brian takes his nipple into mouth.

"Ahhh!"

"You like that, Brock?"

"It feels so good, Brian!"

Brian travels down lower leaving bite marks on Brock's belly. He gets down to Brock's manhood and starts sucking the dick.

"Brian!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yes, sexy?"

"I need you inside me now!"

"Nope not yet because you are being bossy."

"Please, Brian I'm about to cum."

"Nope, you can't cum until I cum and if you do I will keep teasing you" Brian says smirking

Brian prepare himself by letting Brock suck on his three fingers. After that, he puts the fingers in one by one, which was driving Brock crazy.  He moves his fingers around and Brock started thrusting on the fingers, which turned Brian on. He takes the fingers. He lines his dick with Brock's hole and starts thrusting in and out repeatedly until him and Brock cum at the same time. Brock was catching his breath after cumming. Brian takes his dick out of Brock and sits beside Brock.

"Wait a minute.. you are a ghost!! How the hell can you have sex!?!?"

"Well, I'm half dead and half alive. I know it's sounds weird but it's true. I feel alive but really not."

"But, the sex was good though."

"True, but you were tight. Were you a Virgin ??"

"Well, yeah. You were the one that popped my cherry dumbass." Brock says

****
Wow I ruined my childhood with writing Casper Smut lol. Oh well hope you liked it :) 👻👻👻👻✌✌✌