Nightmare Before Christmas AU

Hey there everyone
Hope you enjoy this chapter
There will be smut in this one
Peace out ✌
****

Sad was what Brock was feeling. All his friends here in Halloween Town had their lovers except him. He was the only Ragdoll in Halloween Town, he was very special. He had pale blue skin and stitches all over his body. He had soft dark brown hair and brown eyes. Anyway, he headed to a place where he could relax. The hill on the edge of town. He was told not to head off towards the edge of town because that's where the Boogie Man used to live but where Jonathan and Luke the pumpkin kings defeat him last year. He was now allowed to be here. He was glad for Evan to find his soulmates after all that crap from last year. But Brock was just sad because he left alone now, because Evan don't really hang out with him as much as he used to. He looks up to the moon and sighs.

"I wish I had my own soulmate to love and care for me." Brock says out loud.

He was unaware that three sets of eyes were watching him at this very moment.

****

Down in the dark lair of Terroriser's torture chamber. His three followers, Wildcat Miniladd and Cipher were recreating their boss back to health after that last battle that took place in his lair. Their boss looked really sad about something but never asked him because they would get in trouble. But Cipher was bravest girl and asked him.

"What the heck is wrong with you!?! You usually up to planning evil things but you just sitting there with a sad look in your eyes."

Terroriser looked at her with shocked face, she never ask about anything in her life.

"You remember when I battle Jonathan and Luke last, they had another person with him that help get Evan free. I can't get my mind off of the beautiful Ragdoll." He says with a sigh.

"You mean Brock?!? Why didn't you just tell us, master??" Wildcat says

"Because I didn't want you guys thinking bad of me. He is a good guy and I'm just evil Boogie Man that has no feelings for anyone. I didn't use to be that way until I saw him that night last year. I never felt that way in my life." Terroriser says he heads to living room to relax for a bit.

"I know what we can do for our Master,but he can't know what we are doing though." Miniladd says

"Let's go look for that Ragdoll!" Cipher says

****
Brock stares up at the moon for a few more minutes and decides to head back to town. The walk was quite too quite. He quickly made his way into his house and locks the door. He sighs as heads for his bathroom to take a warm bath to calm his nerves. After doing so, he heads back downstairs and noticed his front door standing open, but he knew that locked it when he came. He closes it he feels someone put a hand over his mouth.

"Keep quiet or I will gag you!" Says a female voice that Brock knew who it was.

The voice belong to Cipher and she was bad news, he had to get away. He slammed his foot down on her foot and she let him go. He ran out the front door and he headed for Jonathan's house but was tackled to the ground by the three mischief makers. Cipher put a gag in Brock's mouth, the boys tied his hands arms legs and feet and threw him into the bathtub. Cipher forgot to put a blindfold over his eyes, she grabbed another cloth from her pocket and puts it over his eyes.

Brock mumbles into the gag at this.

"Don't worry we are not going to hurt, Ragdoll. We just to make the boss happy." Miniladd says

"Mmmmph!!!!!" Brock screams

***Time skip***

The three kids had to be quiet, because their boss was in the living room and they were taking Brock down to their boss Lair. They gently put Brock down on the table, who was still whimpering into the gag, because he was scaried of the Boogie Man of Halloween Town.