Brock's kinky Bondage Idea

Hope you like it

*****

Brian was sitting on the couch, watching TV waiting for Brock to get home from work. He was very bored.

Brock "Brian I'm home!"

Brian "hey babe how was your day?"

Brock "boring as fuck babe"

Brian"I'm pretty bored right now!"

Brock " you wanna play COD Black ops zombies?"

Brian " sure !!"

Brock smiles at his cute boyfriend and when gets a wicked idea, Brian seen this and his eyes go wide.

Brock "you wanna make this interesting, Brian?"

Brian "like what?"

Brock "Let's make a bit. If one of us loses they have to do what the winner tells them. Sound fair?"

Brian "I guess, but does the loser have to do."

Brock " you will have to wait and see my love."

*After game play*

Brian sighs as he loeses to Brock. Brock looks really scary right now. Brian blushes and looks down.

Brock " Time to pay up, Babe"

Brian "what do I have to do, Brock?"

Brock "We are going to play a little called Bondage Sex."

Brian's face turns red from the comment. Brock grabs Brian and throws him over his shoulder and heads upstairs to their bedroom for some fun.

*Bedroom Smut warning*

Brock drops Brian on the bed and Smirks evily at Brian.

"Brian you been a very naughty boy, you need to be punished."

"What have I done, Brock?

Brock smacks Brian's ass and Brian groans.

"You like it when Daddy slaps you?!?"

"What are you doing??"

Brock stops and grabs some things from their toy box. Brian eyes go wide and moves away from his boyfriend. Brock grabs Brian's and ties his hands to the bedpost as well as his feet.

"What the hell are you____Mmmmph!!

Brock puts a ball gag in Brian's mouth.

"You are too nosey tonight, Slave."

Brock climbs on top of Brian and Strips naked and takes Brian clothes off as well. Brian whimpers at Brock and starts squirming. Brock gets a blindfold and puts it over Brian's eyes.

"Mmmmmmmph!!?"

Brock starts biting Brian's neck and moves his hand down to Brian's dick. Brock hears Brian groan at this.

"You are so fucking sexy you know that, Love. All tied up and nowhere to go."

Brian squirms as Brock starts sucking on his dick. After a few of Brock sucking on it, Brian cums. Brock slaps Brian.

"Did I say you could cum, Slave??"

Brian whimpers as Brock grabs his hair. Brian shakes his head no.

"I'm gonna fuck you so that you won't  walk for a week, Babe!"

Brock unties Brian's feet and puts them on his shoulder and starts thrusting in and out. Brian screams and squirms. After a few minutes if thrusting he cums inside.  Unties Brian and takes the gag and blindfold off.

Brock " are you okay, Brian!?! I didn't hurt u too bad did I."

Brian "It was good and we should do this more often, honey."

They both crawl into bed and fall asleep.

***
End of chapter
Hope you like it and see you in The next chapter