50 shades of Miniladd

LilSister8 helped me with this AU idea :) thanks for helping me out with some of these AUs. You have been there for me :3

Enjoy

*****

Brian is pissed off right now. He just fired for his job because he wasn't doing something right. Now he had to find another job before his bills started coming in. He gets on his laptop and looks for Jobs available near him. After a couple of hours, he finds a job and it was a Secretary job and it was for a Important company called the BBS. He clicks in it and types out his information into the fill in the blanks and sends it to the company and he waited for a couple of days.

~ A few days Later ~

Brian gets an email from The BBS Company, wanting him to come in for a interview tomorrow. Brian was excited and nervous and got a nice looking outfit laid out on his dresser and took a hot shower. He gets out of the shower and dries off. He crawls into bed and sets his alarm for 7:30 and turns over and goes to sleep. Brian hears alarm clock go off and he gets up and starts getting ready for the interview. He eats a quick meal, brushes his teeth and Combs his sandy blonde hair, cleans his face. He puts his outfit on and heads out the door to his car and heads for the company.

~ BBS Company ~

Brian pulls into the company parking lot and gets out. He heads for the front door and goes to the front desk. The lady looks up and smiles.

"You must be, Mr. Hanby, am I correct?" She says

"Yes, I am Ma'ma!" Brian says with a smile.

"Hold on while I contact, Mr. Thompson and tell him that you are here." She says

Brian waits for a few minutes and the lady tells him to head to the 55th floor and ask for Mr. Thompson. Brian gets into the Elevator and pushes the 55th floor button. The door opens and a crying man runs into the Elevator. Brian walks out and wonders why the that man was crying for. Anyway, he had asked to speak to Mr. Thompson and told the lady that he was Brian Hanby. The lady quickly heads over to a door and heads inside. The lady comes back and tells Brian that Mr. Thompson will see him now. Brian starts getting nervous about this interview. Brian knocks on the door and he hears a quiet "Come in". Brian opens the door and heads inside. He sees a dark room with the only light coming from the big window.

"So, you are here for the job as my Secretary?" Mr. Thompson asked

"Yes, I am Mr. Thompson." Brian says

"Call me Craig, Mr. Thompson is my father." Craig says looking Brian up and down.

"Oh okay, Craig." Brian says

"So, do you have any computer skills?" Craig asked

"Yes, I do." Brian says

"Can you take notes good?" Craig asked

"Yes, I do." Brian says

"Why are you here today, Mr. Brian Hanby?" Craig asked

"To do this interview and that I just got fired from something so small at my old job." Brian says

"Oh, I see and you need the job?" Craig asked

"Yes, because I looked for hours on my computer and couldn't find anything but this one." Brian says

"I see... You got the job... You start tomorrow morning at 8:30! Don't be late! And talk to the lady at the front entrance about getting you an Id Badge for work before you leave today. See you tomorrow Brian." Craig says

Brian heads back to the Elevator and goes down. He talks to the lady to the front Entrance and talked​ about the ID Badge and he had to have his picture taken and it was done in minutes and he was given his ID Badge afterwards. He heads back to his house and does his dirty clothes for work. He sits down on the couch and watches TV until his clothes got done and fix dinner. He takes another shower and heads for bed and sets his alarm for 7 in the morning for work.

~Time Skip~

Overtime, Brian started to like his job. It was hard but he needed the money and the pay was good. But something else was on his mind, he started to have feelings for his Boss, Craig but he was very shy and nervous person to talk about his feelings. He arrives at work one morning with a smile on his face, he was in a good mood that day for some odd reason but anyway, he makes it to his Craig's office and closes the door. They actually became good friends and Craig wasn't mean to him at all. They ate lunch together and talked about their lives and all. Craig tells Brian that wasn't always rich, he actually came from a poor family until his dad started this company and when his father died, Craig took over the company with his dad's wishes. Anyway, it wasn't​ a busy day at the BBS Company and Craig had a smile on his face and Brian blushes a little.

"Brian, I want to show you something that I haven't showed anyone before. But we have to wait until 1:30 when we get off of work." Craig says

So they sat in the office until 1:30. Craig actually lives beside the company, they walk over to his house and they walk inside. Brian stares in awe at big the inside of Craig's house.

"Alright, Brian I need you to close your eyes and grab my hand." Craig says

Brian closes his eyes and grabs Craig's hand. His boss starts leading him to his secret room in the house. Nobody knows about it except himself. Craig tells Brian to stay still while he closes the door.

"Alright, Brian open them" Craig says with lust in his voice.

Brian opens his eyes and all he sees were adult toys all over the room, there was also a bed. The secretary blushes red as he feels Craig wraps his arms around Brian's​ waist.

"You like what you see, Brian? This is my little world outside of work and I have had fantasies about you all chained up and submissive to me." Craig says in Brian's ear Huskly

Brian let's out a moan as Craig grabs his covered cock and squeezes it. Craig pulls Brian's clothes off and he takes Brian over to the bed and handcuffs him to the bed. The poor guy struggles but Craig wasn't done just yet. He puts a blindfold over his eyes and a gag in his mouth.

"You ready to have some fun, My little Secretary?" Craig says

Brian's answer was muffled because of the gag in his mouth. Craig gets up from the bed and takes his clothes off. He looks around his room for something and sees the item he wants and heads back to the bed. It was a wooden paddle. He uncuffs Brian to turn him over on his belly and cuffs him back to the bed. Craig takes the paddle and starts spanking Brian on the ass. Brian screams into the gag as his ass was being spanked by his Boss. Craig keeps spanking him until Brian's ass was red and he throws the paddle down on the ground. Craig rubs Brian's sore ass with his cold hands. Brian whimpers at the coldness of Craig's hands.

"You ready for next part, Brian?" Craig says

Brian whimpers a "yes" and Craig continues to play with Brian. Until he is ready to make the big step. He grabs the lube from the nightstand beside the bed and put it on his dick. He grabs Brian's hips and pushes inside of him. Brian grunts as he feels Craig inside of him. Brian was enjoying this as much as Craig was, Brian feels that he won't last much longer at what Craig was doing to him. Craig starts thrusting inside of Brian and he keeps getting faster and harder with each thrust. Brian whines as he cums onto the bed. Craig gives one more thrust and he cums inside of Brian. Craig gets up and finds a towel to clean up the mess they had made. He uncuffs and takes the gag and blindfold off. They were both breathing​ heavily and slowly. They both kisses each other and laid down.

"We should do this more often, I kinda like being tied down and at your Mercy, Craig." Brian says with a blush on his face.

"And I love fucking you senseless, Brian, because you freaking turn me on at work!!" Craig says

This wasn't​ The last time they used this room for more kinky sex. And Brian's ass was always sore as fuck!!

*****

Hope you guys like that :3