Mafia AU

Here is another AU suggested by LilSister8 :3 I hope you guys like and enjoy!!

Pairing: VanTerror

********

It was a busy day for Brian Hanby. He was heading out for work this morning. He works at the newspaper office. He had to hand papers to people and whatnot. He sighs as nobody wanted a newspaper today, lots of things were going on but why was nobody getting a paper today, Brian had wondered. Anyway, he was walking down the street when he bumps into someone and he falls to the ground.

"Lad are you alright? I wasn't​ watching where I was going!" Says the male standing there.

This man had black hair and brown eyes.

"It was my fault, sir!!" Brian says

"Since I ran into you, I will get a newspaper from you." The man says

"Thank you, Sir!" Brian says

"No problem, the names Evan Fong what's yours?" Evan asked

"Brian Hanby!" He says

"It was nice meeting you Brian!" Evan says walking away.

Brian blushes because of how cut the guy was. He heads off trying to sell more newspapers from today. Unaware that Evan Fong was Mafia Leader of the biggest drug dealers of all times.

~

"Men, I have job for you guys to do today, I ran into a guy named Brian Hanby and I want him to be my queen!!" Evan says

"You mean the young Adult that gives out newspapers​ on the street?" Tyler says

"Yes that young Adult!!" Evan says

"But how to get him?" Brock asked

"I have a plan!!!" Evan says with a smirk

~

Brian was handing newspapers the next day when he noticed two guys was following him. Brian was getting nervous about this. But than he gets pushed into a nearby Alleyway. Brian struggles as these two men push him up against the wall and he whimpers.

"Our Boss wants to see you!!" Tyler says

"And you are coming with us whether you like it or not!" Brock says as he picks up Brian and throws him on his shoulder.

~

Brian was put into a chair and his clothes were taken off except his boxers. His hands were tied behind the chair. And then he sees Evan Fong walking out of the darkness with nothing but his boxers on, this causes Brian to blush bright red at this sight and he feels his cock get hard as well. Evan smirks as he walks over to Brian and sits the male's lap and puts his lips on Brian's. The male moans into the kiss as Evan's tongue touches his and they battle for Dominance but Evan wins of course. They pull away. Evan pulls down his boxers revealing his hard cock and Brian blushes bright red again. Evan picks up Brian and puts him on a nearby Table. Evan then lines his cock up with Brian's hole and slams into it, earning a Grunt from Brian. Evan slams into him over and over, Brian cums on Evan's chest. Evan then slams into him one more time and cums inside of Brian. Evan gets a idea....

"Clean up your mess, slave!!" Evan says grabbing Brian's hair.

"Ahhh, so master!!!" Brian says as he licks up the cum from Evan's chest.

Slam!

That was the sound of Evan spanking Brian's ass.

"Who say you could Cum before me?" Evan says

"I'm sorry master!!" Brian whines

"Sorry doesn't cut it!!" Evan says spanking Brian's ass

~

After awhile, Evan stops spanking Brian's ass and begins to rub it in comfort.

"You belong to me now!!" Evan says helping Brian off the Table

"Y-yes master!!" Brian says

~

Overtime, Brian got used to being Evan's little Queen. And boy his ass stayed sore all the time!!!!

***********

I hope you guys like it!!