Surprises!!!!!

H2Ocosmicpsycho request this wanting H2OVanoss plus Bottom Terroriser!!
Hope you like this girl and everyone else reading this!!
Enjoy!!!!

******

It was a normal day at Brian's house with his two crazy Boyfriends, Evan and Jonathan. Brian was up in room sleeping because he was up all night playing Gmod with his friends and Boyfriends, and he was really tired. Evan and Jonathan, meanwhile went shopping for some items to spice up their sex life with Brian. Evan and Jonathan see something and they both had the same evil smirk on their faces and got the item and other things as well. They head back home with said items. The crazy Boyfriends walk up the stairs quitely to not wake up their Baby Brian. They opened the door and smirk, Brian was still asleep and he was a heavy sleeper nothing could wake him up not even moving him around, wouldn't wake him up. The two went to work, they put on the Straightjacket, put a gag in his mouth, put a shock collar on his neck that was chained to the bed, a blindfold over his eyes and cuffed his feet above him with a pulley system. They smirked at their work and headed out of the room to wait for him to wake up.

~Later~

Brian woke up very uncomfortable for some odd reason. He couldn't see anything, there was something in his mouth to keep him from speaking, he felt a collar around his neck and couldn't move much with it on, he felt like he was in a Straightjacket and he feels his feet were above him. He squirms but he feels the collar shock him.

"Who said you could move, our Little Brian?" Jonathan says

"Mmmmmmmph!!" Brian whines

"Look at you, all tied up and nowhere to go. You look really sexy like this! This was a great idea, Jonathan!!" Evan says slapping Brian's ass.

Brian grunts at the slap to his ass and tries to move again but gets shock by the collar. Both guys undressed and get onto the bed and started playing with Brian's ass and Cock. Brian groans and whimpers at the sudden feeling. He gets a smack to the ass.

"Stay still or gonna get punished!" Jonathan says bossy like.

Evan sucks Brian as Jonathan takes the gag out and puts his fingers inside of Brian's mouth. After getting his fingers wet, he puts the gag back into his mouth. Brian cums into Evan's mouth and Evan drinks every drop of cum. Jonathan puts his fingers inside of Brian and moves them around inside. Poor Brian, he starts riding the fingers but Jonathan takes them out.

"What did we say about moving, Baby Boy!" Jonathan asked

Evan takes the gag off and Brian breathes for a minute.

"To not to. Please don't punish me!!" Brian says

"Well, too bad baby boy, you are getting punished for moving when you were told not to." Evan says

Jonathan sits on Brian's chest and puts his cock to Brian's mouth. Brian opens his mouth without complaining and sucks him. Jonathan actually grunts as Brian sucks him off.

"Damn you are such a slut for my cock ain't you, Baby Boy!!" Jonathan says

Jonathan gets a moan from Brian as he deepthroated Jonathan. The crazy clown cums into his mouth without warning and moves out of the way for Evan to have a turn. Evan puts his cock into Brian's​ mouth and he sucks on it like a sucker. Jonathan wets his fingers and puts them inside of Brian's hole and moves them around again. Brian groans as Jonathan does this. Evan throws his head back as Brian keeps sucking him. Evan grunts as he cums into Brian's​ mouth. Evan get off of Brian and Helps Jonathan with Brian's hole.

"Since you suck us good you get a reward for it." Evan says

They removed their fingers from Brian. Evan lines up and thrusted into Brian without warning. The tied up Brian was a whimpering mess as Evan went balls deep into him and hits a nerve inside of Brian and keeps hitting it and he cums inside of Brian and he pulls out with a "Pop". Evan moves, so Jonathan can have a turn. Jonathan teasingly put his tip up to Brian's hole and stops.

"What are you doing!! Fuck me already Big Daddy Delirious!!" Brian says moans

Jonathan loves when Brian calls him that and Big Daddy Delirious thrusted into Brian and goes to town on Brian. Who was a moaning mess but Evan Kisses Brian and puts his tongue in Brian's mouth and they battle but Evan won though. Evan broke the kiss for air and kissed him again. Jonathan was close to cumming inside of his Baby Boy and thrusted one more time and he cums into Brian. The baby boy moans as Brian and Evan kept kissing. They broke apart and the two tops help their bottom out of the Bondage. Brian hugs his older lovers.

"Next time you want to do something Kinky like that wake me up next time!!" Brian says rubbing his sore ass

Brian's lovers could be Kinky Little Bastards but he still loves them.

******

H2Ocosmicpsycho I hope you enjoy this chapter XD hopefully you don't have a nosebleed for this!! Anyway, hope you like it guys and girls!!