Willy Wonka AU

I'm so done.
I'm such a Pervert

****

Brian was very excited about going on the tour. Brock, his boyfriend was watching him was chewing gum and putting on a very short skirt and a nice sexy tank top. Why did Brian have to tease him so much. Anyway, they were heading to the chocolate factory. Brian wanted to win whatever that strange man that ran the factory.

*Time skip*

After meeting everyone. A Boy named Lui fell into the chocolate river and his boyfriend, Nogla was pissed at the man named Delirious. The others, Vanoss, who was a spoiled brat, and a boy named Tyler who played too much video games and a sweet girl named Cipher. Brock watch his boyfriend keeps chewing his gum without a worry in the world. Delirious takes us a on a boat ride down the chocolate river. A few minutes later, we made it to Inventing Room.

Delirious "go explore but please don't touch nothing."

Brian and Brock go to the farest corner of the room. Brock starts kissing Brian's neck.

Brian "Please Brock not now."

Brock "but you are such a tease though."

They two noticed a strange machine where they were at. It looked it hadn't been use in a while. Something was sticking out of the machine. It looked like a piece of gum. Brock smirks and gets a idea.

Brock "Brian I dare you to chew this gum.."

Brian "I don't know, look what to that poor Lui that fell into the river. What if something happens to me."

Brock "come on Brian, nothing bad is going to happen to you babe. Promise."

Brian "okay if you are sure, Babe"

Brian takes his old gum out and puts the strange gum into his mouth. The group wonder where the two went.

Brian " this gum is great, mister Delirious"

Delirious " did you take a piece of gum from that machine over there?"

Brian " yes, why?"

Delirious "that gum hasn't been tested yet by a human before and I don't know what will happen."

Brian "it tastes like a meal in one piece of gum. The next course taste like blueberry pie and ice cream!"

But what he didn't know was that everyone was staring at him, including Brock. He had a blue spot on his nose and it's was spreading across his face. Brock was in shock, he swears in his mind, he had seen this somewhere before but what from.

Brock "Brian, you are turning blue?!?"

Brian "blue!?! What ever do you mean, babe!?!"

Brock "looked at your hand!!!"

Brian looks down at his hand and sees that it's blue.

Brian " what's going on, why am I turning blue!?!?"

A groan was heard from his belly, it starts to swell a little

(Author: I have no life XD poor Brian!! I'm such a bad person XD)

Brock looks at his boyfriend and it kinda was turned on Brian swelling like that. But his boyfriend's swelling wasn't going to stop. Brian's outfit was ripping a little. And this almost cause Brock to have nosebleed. After a few seconds, the swelling stopped, damn Brian was huge. Brian groans in discomfort. Brock was still recovering from the hugeness of his boyfriend.

Delirious "He needs to be juiced before it gets worse."

Brian rolled away from the room, with A pervy Brock following his giant blueberry boyfriend.

*After being juiced*

Delirious told Brian that his skin would stay like that forever. But him and Brock had to stay at the factory for awhile, which the couple didn't care, they didn't have a normal life anyway. Brock gets another idea. Maybe tried to get his blueberry boyfriend to chew another piece of gum, but he had to do it without his boyfriend knowing. Brock was really turned on by his boyfriend being huge and he asked Mr. Delirious about it. The crazy candy maker smirk at the idea, Brock had made a deal with him if he helps him with Brian, that he would help Delirious with Vanoss.

*Later*

Brian was walking around the factory, Wondering where his boyfriend went to. He was happy about being here with his new friends. He sighs and looks around and noticed Brock walking towards him with a smirk.

Brian "Brock what are you up too, now?"

Brock "what can I not look at my boyfriend with a grin on my face."

Brian " the last time you smirked like that, I turned into a blueberry."

Brock "Nothing will happen like that again."

Brian " I've heard that one before."

Brock " actually, Delirious fix the gum to make sure that didn't happen to anyone again. He wants to see if you would like test it out?"

Brian "will it make you less annoying and less pervy?"

Brock " Yes!"

Brian " Fine... But if this backfires you won't have sex with me for awhile."

Brock "okay, Babe"

*Inventing Room & Smut warning Bitches*

Brian follows his excited Boyfriend. Brian had a funny feeling about this. But Brock promised him not to be less pervy this time. They see Delirious standing there in the room with Vanoss, a blush was on Vanoss face.

Brian "Are you sure this gum is fixed?"

Delirious "yes of course it's fix!"

Brian "okay.."

Brian puts the gum in his mouth. Vanoss and Delirious, saying that they forgot something in one of the rooms or something like that. Brian feels Brock's arms around his waist, his hands went down to Brian's manhood, Brian started moaning while chewing the gum.

Brian "you set this up didn't you, Brock! I feel so full all of a sudden!!"

Brock "juice isn't the only thing you will be full of."

Brian "You fucking trick me!! Ahhh, I'm swelling again."

Brock smirks at his swelling boyfriend. He walks in front of his Brian and pulls down his boxers and sucks on Brian's, which tasted like Blueberries.

"Ahhh, don't stop, Brock!!"

"I'm not stopping for anything!"

Brian keeps growing and he whimpers at his dick being sucked but also being big again. He was going to kill his boyfriend for this! He cums into Brock's mouth after he stops swelling.

"You know you looked so hot like this!"

The only thing he heard Brian whimpers and moans.

End of Smut

*****

Hope you like this chapter. I never done this before so no hate comments unless you went a pissed off German/Scottish/Irish girl screaming at you. Anyway, see you guys in the next chapter