Freak Show AU

LilSister8 give me this Idea and madhatter445 helped me with the plot!! I hope you guys like it!!

Pairings: TerrorKairiSnuckel & VanMadWrecker

Enjoy!!!

*****

"Guys I'm telling you I have a bad idea about​ all this! I seen a little bit of what is going to happen to us!!" Shannon says

The four friends Shannon Taylor Evan and Brian were wanting to Join the freak Show. Shannon had a sixth sense and could see a little bit into the past and the future. Taylor was also a sixth sense as well but she was different from Shannon but Taylor also can get out of traps fast. Brian couldn't get hurt no matter what you did to his skin. And Evan could control Fire but he doesn't like showing it.(Author: Evan is a shy baby :3) they walked up to the tent and see Four guys waiting on them.

"Welcome my name is Tyler Wilde(Strongest Man) this Craig  Thompson(Tight rope walker), Jonathan (controls Water/Lion Tamer), Luke Patterson(Ticket Seller/The Demon Man). We will lead to our Freak Show Owners. Follows!!" Tyler says

Shannon felt bad vibes coming from this place but her friends didn't listen to her about this place. They see two guys in the middle of the tent. One was wearing a grey suit, a blindfold over his eyes and had bunny ears. And the other was wearing a sunset shirt and blue pants with sunglasses.

"The new crew members are here to see you, Brock and Ryan!!!" Tyler says as him and the others walk away

"Welcome to the Freak Show! I'm Ryan(RingLeader) and this is Brock(Magician)! We are glad to have you here with us and look forward to see everyone of you act in our Freak Show!!" Ryan says with a creepy smile

"Brock why don't​ you show Shannon and Brian to your trailer, where they will be staying at while I show Evan and Taylor where they are staying at!" Ryan says

~Brock's Trailer~

Brian and Shannon were actually dating each other but Brock knew this because he has been watching him because he was their Stalker but they didn't know it except Shannon. She didn't trust him at all but Brian seem to like him.

"Well I will leave you guys to get settle in before the show!!" Brock says putting out of his Trailer.

Shannon walks over to her boyfriend.

"Brian, I'm getting bad vibes from Brock!!" She says

"Why do you say that?" Brian asked his girlfriend

"I don't know I just sense it!!" She says

"Maybe you just excited about the show tonight!!" Brian says

"I guess you are right!! I'm so nervous about this show tonight!!" She says

~Later~

Brock and Ryan watched as their new members as they ate and talked, They liked what they see. Brian and Shannon headed for bed early because they were tired and Taylor and her boyfriend Evan go to bed as well.

~

Shannon was changing into her beautiful short green silk nightgown while  Brian just stripped down to his blue boxers. They didn't know that Brock was watching them. This was also happening to Taylor and Evan while they changed into their nightwear.

~Weeks Later~

Taylor realizes that Shannon was right about this place and they told their boyfriends. They needed to get away from this place somehow without Ryan and Brock knowing about it. So they all sat down and try to come up with a plan to escape from this place. They waited until everyone to go asleep when they decided to make their move. They all meet at the forest and started moving away from the Freak Show when they hear a voice.

"Where do you guys think you're going ??" Tyler says

Tyler, Craig, Luke and Jonathan were standing behind them. Taylor and the others start running splitting up going in different directions. Shannon was being chased by Jonathan, Evan was getting chased by Luke, Taylor was getting chased by Tyler and Brian was chased by Craig. But they ended up getting caught by them and took back to the Freak Show Tent. Taylor Shannon Brian and Evan were tied to Chairs with Ryan and Brock smirking at them.

"You really think you could escape us!!" Brock says looking over at Shannon and Brian with lust in his eyes.

"We have wanted you to be ours!?" Ryan says sitting on top of Taylor

"I think we should punished you for trying to leave us! Am I right, Ryan?" Brock says

"Yes, you are right!!" Ryan says

Both Ryan and Brock started taking their clothes as well as teasing and playing with them. Brock plays with Shannon's​ nipples, causing her to moan and Brian whimpers as he gets hard at seeing his girlfriend's being played with. Ryan bites down on Taylor's neck, while Evan struggles as he watches Ryan do this to his girlfriend...

~Later~

Cum and sweat was all over Brian, Shannon, Taylor and Evan. They passed out in the chairs. Brock picks up Brian and Shannon and takes them back to their trailer and Ryan does the same thing. Brock cleans them up and pulls the covers onto them and heads for his bed but before that he kisses their heads. Ryan does the same but he crawls into bed.

New members actually stayed at the Freak Show and became Ryan's and Brock's slaves/Lovers...

*******

I hope you like it!!!