Our Bottom Bitch Terroriser!

georgiacorona thought of Bottom Bitch Terroriser XD

Enjoy :3

******

Brian was in the kitchen making some sandwiches, in short shorts and a sexy croptop. He was waiting on his lovers or Dominated​ Males to get home from work. He doesn't hear the door close and lock shut. He was putting things away when he drops the Mayo bottle on the floor and bends down to get it.

"Damn, what a sight to see after work!" Delirious says

"Yeah, it is Jonathan!" Brock says

Brian puts the mayo away and turns around and sees his lovers and jumps slightly at seeing them with smirks on their faces. Brian blushes bright red and backs away from the two until his back hits the wall. Brian whimpers as they start closing in on him and attacked him with kisses and hickies.

"Please don't tease me, guys!" Brian moans

"This is what you get for bending over and giving us a good view of you bubby ass!" Jonathan says

"And you always tease us, now it's payback time!" Brock says

The two works on Brian's clothes as well as their clothes. They get Brian down on his hands ​and knees and Brock makes Brian suck him off and Jonathan gets behind Brian and pushes inside of Brian, who groan with Brock's cock in his mouth. Jonathan teasingly goes real slow at thrusting. Brian pushes on to the big cock but he gets a slap on the ass.

"Bad Baby Boy!!" Jonathan says

Brock cums inside of Brian's mouth. Brock removes himself from Brian's mouth. Jonathan starts going faster inside of Brian. Brock kisses Jonathan on the lips as Jonathan cums inside of Brian. The crazy male pulls out of Brian and let's Brock have his turn. Jonathan cleans off his cock with a rag. He heads over to Brian's mouth and puts his cock into his baby boy's mouth, who accepted it and deepthroats it. Meanwhile Brock was thrusting harder and faster into Brian and all of them were close to cumming. Brock slams into Brian one more time and cums. The baby cums onto the floor and Jonathan cums into his Brian's mouth. They helped Brian clean up and they actually head to the bathroom for a nice long hot steamy bath. They all relaxed and talked about their day. Once the bath was over, they head into the bedroom and watched some Scary movies. Brian grabs ahold of both arms of his lovers and pulled them close.

"Brian it's​ just a movie, it's not real baby boy!" Jonathan says

"Can we please just watch Supernatural the Series please!" Brian says

"Yeah we need to catched up anyway!" Brock says

"Alright!" Jonathan says

They watched it for a while until Jonathan thought of something.

"You know, Brian reminds of me of Castiel, because he is so shy and quiet. While I'm Dean and Brock is Sam!" Jonathan says Chuckling

"I don't wear a trenchcoat and have wings and carry a Angel blade with me do I ?!?" Brian says with a point on his face.

"Totally not Castiel!" Brock says chuckling.

"Shut up, Moose!!" Brian says

"At least I'm not a baby in a trenchcoat!" Brock says

"What the fuck up!" Brian says

"Angels don't cuss!" Jonathan says

"And you are a Assbutt!!" Brian says pointing his finger at Jonathan.

They kept on and on until they give up and went to sleep.

"Goodnight, Brock Jonathan!" Brian says

"Goodnight Baby in a trenchcoat!" His lovers say

"Shut up!!!"

********

And one more AU to write until my 100th chapter!! Hope you like it!!!