Tom & Jerry AU

One of my friends on here give me an idea for this and I died laughing, but I'm going to be doing it anyway.

Brian_Jerry
Tyler_Tom
Brock_Spike

There goes my childhood XD oh well.

******

It was a boring for our little hybrid mouse named Brian. He was Sandy blonde hair and blue eyes with a cute mouse ears and tail. He goes out of his room and headed for the Kitchen. Brian noticed that Tyler the hybrid Cat was in the kitchen doing something. Tyler had Sandy brown hair and blue eyes and had cat ears and tail. Tyler walks out of the kitchen and went into the living room. It was one of those off days where Tyler wasn't chasing Brian around and waking up their friend, Brock the dog. Brock had brown hair and brown eyes, he too had dog ears and a tail. At this time Brock was sleeping on the floor of the living room. Brian quietly heads to the Fridge to get someone to eat but he noticed a note on the Fridge it says

"Do not eat the cheese
Brian!!"

Signed
Tyler the cat

Tyler knows that Brian loves cheese, because he was part mouse. But he ate the cheese anyway. Not knowing that Tyler was watching him from the living room the whole time. Brian moans as the cheese tasted so good. Brian didn't hear or see Tyler coming into the Kitchen.

"What did I say about eating the cheese?!?" Tyler says with a growl.

"To not to..." Brian whines as Tyler presses up against Brian.

"Then why did you, Brian?" Tyler says

"You know how much I like cheese and I couldn't help myself!"  Brian says

"I think you should be punished for disobedience!" Tyler says rubbing his dick against Brian.

With that said, Brian tries to run but Tyler grabs his tail and Brian grabs onto a table. The table turned over. Tyler drags him all the way though the living room, and Brian making a mess as he was being dragged up to the bedroom area. But what they didn't know was that they woke up Brock, who was grumpy for being woke up from his nap. He hears Brian groan and moan. He goes up to check and the door open a little and he Tyler spanking Brian on the bed. Brock crepts into the room and watches for a few minutes.

"You like being Punished don't you Brian!!" Tyler asked as he kept spanking him.

"Yes, Tyler I love being spanked by you~" Brian says moaning

"You look so damn hot like that, Brian." Brock says licking his lips

Brock climbs into the bed and bits at Brian's neck and shoulders. Tyler pulls down Brian's shorts and grabs his plumped ass. Brock grabs Brian's cock and strokes it. Brian throws his head back in pleasure. Tyler wets his fingers and puts them into Brian's hole. Brock stroked Brian's cock until he cums in Brock's hand. Tyler takes his fingers out and puts his dick into Brian and let him get used to the feeling before he starts thrusting in and out. Brock moves in front of Brian and makes him suck him off. Tyler gives one more thrust and cums inside of Brian. Brock takes his dick out of Brian's mouth and Tyler moves outta of the way and let's Brock have a chance to fuck that plumped ass. Brock thrusted into Brian and he throws his head back again. After a few more thrusts he cums inside of Brian and Brock pulls out​ of him. Both older males looked at him and they kissed him on each cheek and they all cuddled up and went to sleep after that rough sex...

****
Hope you guys like it ✌✌✌✌✌✌