Sexy Brock/ Shy Brian!

Proximity_young give me a idea for a AU!!! Thank you girl!!

Pairing: TerrorSnuckel

Anyway I hope you enjoy!!

**********

It was a hot day to go for a swim!! Brian Hanby was walking to the swimming hole when he he hears a loud splash from right beside him! He looks over and sees a handsome.... No Sexy Guy that just jumped into the water from the dock!! Brian hides behind the bushes and watches the sexy Guy swimming around in the water!! Then Brian steps on a twig and it snaps, causing the Sexy Guy to look, while Brian hides behind the tree!! Brian hears the guy getting dressed! When the guy gets done getting dressed, he heads over to where he heard the twig snap.

"Alright, you pervert old man come out to where I can see you!!" The guy says

Brian comes out from his hiding spot and doesn't see the guy smirking nor did he see the guy walking towards him!! Brian doesn't look until he feels a hand on his chin, making him look up at the sexy Guy!!

"Well, ain't you a cutie pie~" the guy says

"Please I'm sorry about watching, I thought you got hurt and I didn't Know what to do!!" Brian says Whimpering

"I will let it slide this time, but I have a favor to ask of you~" the guy says

"What kind of Favor?" Brian asked

"Let me fuck you and I will let this whole thing go~" the guy says

"What!?!" Brian says Blushing bright red

"Baby doll you like rough~" the guy says

The guy starts touching Brian, making the shy male whimper feeling himself get hard and the guy smirks!!

"Naughty boy!! The names Brock! What is yours?" Brock says

"I'm Brian!" Brian says

"What a sexy name for a cutie like you~" Brock says

Brock starts taking their clothes off and pushes Brian on the ground!! The small Irishman moans as Brock suck him off while putting fingers into Brian's tight hole! Brian cums into Brock's mouth after a few minutes of sucking. Brock then flips Brian over onto his belly, where his ass was in the air! Brock lines himself up with Brian's hole and pushes into Brian, making the smaller male grunt at the sudden feeling!!

"Brock, you are so big~" Brian moans

Brock starts thrusting into Brian at a fast pace until he finally cums inside of Brian, Making the Irishman grunt! Brock pulls out of him and looks at the Cute little Irishman below him and starts biting leaving hickies all over Brian.

"Now suck me off Brian~" Brock says

Brian crawls over to Brock and sucks  him off, making the bigger male grunt and pushes Brian's head making the Irishman moan and almost deep throating Brock's cock! After a few minutes later, Brock cums inside of Brian's mouth and the smaller male pulls away from the huge cock!!

"That was the best blowjob I have ever had, maybe I should keep you around, Brian~" Brock says

And this is how Brian became Brock's husband!!

**********

I hope you guys like it!!