Sticky Situations !!!

Me And LilSister8 came up with this AU !!! Hope you guys like it!! And this based on Scooby Doo, so sorry not sorry if this ruins your childhood XD anyway, enjoy!!!

Pairings: VanLilToonz & TerrorKairiSnuckel

🚐🚐🚐🚐

It was a normal night for four teens. They were Brian, Shannon, Lil and Luke. They loved solving mysteries, but this mystery must just be their last...

~

"What the hell are we doing in a closet, Brian!!" Shannon asked

"I don't know why do you think we are in a closet for~" Brian says winking at his girlfriend

"Brian, be serious for once.. we need to figure out why people have been seeing a Knight and the ghost of Merlin and Making out isn't going to solve this Mystery!!" Shannon says

"Alright, but later we finish this!" Brian says

They get out of the closet and start looking for clues and the ended up with nothing so far. But then they hear screams that sounded like their friends Lil and Luke. The couple followed the screams until they ended up down in the chambers, where the slaves would be put. And Shannon sees Lil's glasses on the ground. She picks them up and looks at them.

"Lil doesn't go anywhere without her glasses!!" Shannon states

"What do you think could have happened down here?" Brian asked

"I don't know but we have to find them first." Shannon says

"Oh you two won't be going nowhere!!" Says a voice

They turned and seen the Black Knight standing behind Brian. They start running, but they ended up running to a dead end of the room with the Black Knight behind them. Brian and Shannon tried to find a way around this person but there was no way around him.

"Please don't hurt us!" Brian says getting in front of Shannon to protect her.

"I'm not going to hurt you but I will make you guys scream out in Pleasure~" says the Knight

The Knight grabs them and drags them to a 'Torture' room to have some fun with them....

~

Luke and Lil were pushed onto a bed as the ghost of Merlin or he introduced himself as Evan, undresses in front of them.

"Take your clothes off nice and slowly for me~" Evan says

The two take their clothes like Evan asked them to. They were naked and Evan gets hard at looking at them. He smirks and climbs onto the bed.

"You two ready to have some fun~" Evan asked

~

"A-ahhh!!" Brian whimpers

"Please stop teasing us!" Shannon whines

"But you two are letting out moans and I can't stop now, we are just getting started~" says the Knight

Brock was his name. Brock was fucking Brian while he was using his fingers and playing with Shannon, who was a moaning mess as he hits her g-spot, Causing her arch her back. Brock cums inside of Brian and the Irishman cums onto the bedsheets. Brock pulls out and then makes his way over to Shannon and pushes inside of her. She moans at the feeling building up inside of her.

"Please more~" Shannon moans

"With Pleasure~"

Brock goes faster and harder and they both cum at the same time. The villain pulls out of Shannon and watches as the two fall asleep, cuddling up together. Brock puts his clothes back on and heads out of the room and sees Evan coming out of his room as well.

"That was fun!!" They both say with grins on their faces

🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐

I hope you guys like it!!!