Beetlejuice AU

I love the Beetlejuice Movie and I though of this little AU story hehehe hope you like it :)

Pairing: Vanoss x Bottom Terroriser

*****

This place was great and a new start from the Thompson Family. Their Son though... He was a little bit different from his parents. He had a connection with the dead and his parents Tyler and Craig. Tyler didn't seem to mind it but Craig was freaked out it. Because when Brian was unpacking, he saw two ghost that was named Cipher and Brock. Who seemed like nice ghost. This house used to belong to them until a certain car accident, they died and remained in the house until the Thompson Family moved. They didn't care for Brian's parents but they were really nice to Brian. You see, Brian never really made any Friends in school because he stayed to himself. Brian heads off to school and noticed that Cipher nor Brock greeted him good morning, which was Strange but he had worried about that later, he had to get school.

~With The Ghost Couple~

They felt bad about not talking to Brian that Friday morning but if they started talking to him, Then A certain ghost with the most would target his family members. Cipher and Brock stayed up in the Attic all day with the creepy ass ghost. This Ghost was a  Pervert because he looked at Cipher's boobies for most of the day and Brock puts his arm around her waist to comfort her.

(Author: this is what the certain ghost is wearing is all my saying XD )

"Why won't you let me go downstairs where that family is?" The Pervert Ghost

"Because, you end up hurting the family and their sweet boy named Brian!" Cipher says

"I won't promise." The ghost says smiling.

"Okay but if you hurt any of them, I swear I will show my bad side!! And it's so much worse than your dark side, Vanoss!" Cipher says

~With Brian~

School finally let's out for the day and it was the weekend. Which means he can spend some time with his ghost friends in the attic. He hurried home on his bike. His parents wouldn't be there because of some meeting in a county over and they had to go over there​. Brian parks his by the house and heads inside. The first thing he notices that it was dark and kinda cold. Brian walks around the house to look for his ghost friends. He goes towards but the attic door slams shut and he goes to try to open it but it was stuck. He gets pinned from behind by a force.

"What a beautiful site to see." Chuckles a voice that whispers in Brian's ear.

He turns his head and sees a guy wearing a red and black suit. He had black hair and crazy brown eyes. He looks down at Brian's body. And the strange man Smirks at the younger boy. He rubs the boys soft dick, Brian groans at this the touches.

"The name is Vanoss and what is your name, cutie?" Vanoss asked

"It's Brian...." Brian says whining

"That's a sexy name!" Vanoss says rubbing his dick on Brian's dick.

Brian moans as Vanoss puts his hand down his shorts and grabs him hard. In response, Brian moans loudly and Vanoss pulls the boys shorts down and his pants as well. The ghost turns Brian around and wets his fingers and puts them into Brian's ass. Brian gets comfortable and rides the fingers in his ass. Brian cums as Vanoss hits a nerve and Brian makes a mess all over the attic door.

"You ready to be fuck, Brian?!?" Vanoss asked

"Yes, Please!!" Brian moans

Vanoss smirks and slides his dick right into Brian and starts thrusting harder into the boy. Brian grips the wall as Vanoss fucks hard and fast. Brian throws his head back groans as Vanoss cums inside of him. The ghost helps Brian clean up and takes the boy to his bedroom and pulls the covers over his body.

For the whole weekend, Vanoss kept fucking the poor human and he was hurting on his way to school that following Monday....

*****
Hope you like it ✌✌✌