UnDead Pirates & Innocent Mermaids

H2Ocosmicpsycho requested this and I'm going to do for her and there is going to Be lots of Smut!! Hope you guys like it and Enjoy it!!!

Pairings: H2OCosmicVanoss, TerrorCipherSnuckel,  MadWrecker, KayleeLadd and RubyWild

********

Mermaids were always so curious about everything above the sea... But five mermaids learn the hard about how the surface was....

~

"Girls, I have a idea for a adventure today!!" Cosmic says excited

"Oh gosh what is it!!" Kaylee asked

"W-will we get hurt??" Shannon whimpers

"Yeah, the last time we went on a adventure we about got eaten by sharks!!" Taylor says

"But let's hear this!!" Ruby says

These five mermaids were all sisters and were very adventureous but always got into trouble. Cosmic's tail was red with mint green, black and yellow. It was very awesome tail at that, it could hurt someone if hit with it. Shannon's tail was Irish green and black, her tail is very small at the top but has a huge fin at the bottom. Taylor's tail was light purple and dark purple, she was the fastest swimmer out of her sisters but that sometimes got her into trouble. Kaylee's tail was blue with little bit of orange, she could hide easily in the coral reef to keep away from sharks and other things. And Ruby's tail was red with black stripes. It always got her into trouble because sharks and other things would come after her and her sisters would have to save her.

"So, here is the plan.. There is a pirate ship not far from here. I seen it other day and we should check it out!" Cosmic says

"Are you crazy!!" Taylor says

"Fucking Pirates, Cosmic!!" Kaylee says

"What the Hell are you thinking, Sister!!" Ruby says

Shannon doesn't say nothing but gives her older sister a odd look and grabs onto Taylor's arm.

"What, I thought it would be a good idea!!" Cosmic says

"What has happened every time we go on adventures with you!!" Taylor says petting Shannon's head.

"We always get into Trouble and its because of your actions!!" Ruby says pointing her finger at Cosmic.

"Shannon has almost got hurt because of your actions!" Kaylee says

"I-i want to go to the Pirate ship.. I-i never seen one before and i-i don't think none of us have besides y-you Cosmic!" Shannon stutters grabbing her tail and hides her face.

And to honest Cosmic's younger sisters have never seen a pirate ship before. So they all agree to look at the ship. Unaware of two certain Pirate captains watching and having their friends ready the nets to trap the beautiful mermaids in...

~

"W-wow, it's pretty!" Shannon stutters sticking her head out of water.

All the sisters except Cosmic stared in awe at big the pirate ship was. The four girls giggle as they swam around it, then Shannon screams and her sisters  swam to where she was. She was being lifted out of the water by a net. And then the rest of the sisters get caught by nets as well. Shannon whimpers as two pirates look her over with smirks on their faces.

"Look at what we have here, beautiful mermaids in distress! You should have watched what you say before you come exploring around our boat!" Says with a guy in a red leather suit, looking at Cosmic with a smirk.