Yandere! Craig AU

I thought of this one from the top of my head. Hope you like it!!

Enjoy !!!!!!

*****

Craig sits there watching his little Obession was trying to get out of his little room from his computer screen. Craig kidnapped Brian at Pax and nobody knew about it or what happened to Brian. Terroriser was Craig's  and his only. He gets up from his seat on the couch and go to check on Brian, who was blindfold and his hands were tied behind him, chained to the wall behind him. Craig slams the basement door and Brian gets scaried.

"Please Miniladd let me go!! I want to go home to Ireland!!" Brian says

"This is your new home and nobody is going to have you but me and if they figure out what happen to you, then I will kill them. Now I have food cooking do you want anything?" Craig says

"What I want is to be let go!!!" Brian says

Craig doesn't answer him and puts duct tape over his mouth.

"I will bring you a sandwich and a glass of milk down." Craig says

~Later~

Craig has the sandwich made and the glass of small milk in his hands. He sees that Brian has calmed down and sat down. Craig takes the duct tape and puts the sandwich up to Brian's mouth for him to eat and the younger male takes a bite after bite but notice something off about the sandwich and the milk as well. He started to feel odd and hot for some reason.

"What did you put in my food and drink?!?" Brian asked

"Oh just something to make you a bit horny!" Craig says putting a ball gag in his mouth.

Brian whimpers when he feels Craig start touching​ him.

"You love being Touch inappropriately don't you my dear Brian!" Craig says

Brian could only make whimpering noises through the gag. Craig sees his little Obession grinding his ass over his cock and smirks. Craig takes Brian's​clothes off and Brian struggles and whimpers as he feels Craig's cold hand wrap around his cock.

"Mmmmmmmph!!" Brian grunts

"You like it when I stroke you, Brian?" Craig says

Brian shakes his head no and Craig grabs his hair and pulls.

"Wrong answer, Baby!" Craig says

Craig  pushes into Brian without warning and lube and thrusted harder and faster. Brian let's his friend do it because he did like it but didn't show it. Brian cums in Craig's hand and his friends licks up with his tongue. Craig himself cums inside of Brian and pulls letting cum drip down Brian's hole.

Overtime, Brian became Craig's playtoy but he was still tied blindfolded and gagged. Craig feeds him food and let's Brian stretch once in a while from being tied up and locked in the basement. Also, he would have to wear what Craig told him to wear and if he didn't listen, he would get punished. But Brian was Craig proptery and Nobody could have him!!!

*****

Well I'm done with this chapter!!  Yay I get to work on my 100th chapter today!!