Titanic AU

I thought of this because I love the movie!!!

I hope you guys like it!!!!

And the video up there shows a nake if you like don't watch and just it imagine it. This AU might contain a little bit of sex but get over it!
**********

Brian stands at the front of sunset, thinking about the beautiful woman named Cipher with long brown hair and those beautiful Hazel eyes. When he hears his name being called out. He turns and sees Cipher standing there with a beautiful smile on his face.

"They told you would be up here!" Cipher says

"Shhh! Come here!!" Brian says

Brian grabs Cipher's hand and tells her to close her eyes. He tells her put her feet up on the the rails and tells her to open her eyes and she smiles. She felt like she was flying and Brian kisses her on the lips. They head to Cipher's room and she asked him to draw her without nothing but her necklace on. He was nervous as hell about doing this and walks in with nothing on. He tells her to lay on the couch. She lays like Brian wanted her and he started drawing while Cipher tried to still stay as she could. She keeps her eyes on Brian the whole time. After he gets done drawing, he shows Cipher and he think he did a good job. They decided to find somewhere to go to where her soon to be ex husband, Luke wouldn't find her and Brian. They go down into the very low area of the ship and they see a car and decided to get into it.

"Where to, Ms?" Brian says

"To the stars!" Cipher says dragging Brian into the cab with her.

~ Sex Warning~

They looked at each other in the eyes and Brian kisses her and started taking their clothes and exploring each others bodies. Brian was gentle while doing. He kisses down her body until he gets to her womanhood and looks up at her with his beautiful blue eyes and she nods her head and he moves to position himself and slowly but gently he pushes in and Cipher bites her lips from the pain but the pain slowly goes away and it becomes pleasure for her. He slowly thrust into her but not hurt her but she moans at the feeling and it makes he go faster until he finally unloads inside of her and they both were covered in sweat. He was shaking a lot but she calms him down and tells him to put his head on her chest and they sat there and and slowly breathe in and out.

~end of Sex~

They got dressed and headed back up to the deck to enjoy the rest of the night that they had with each other not knowing that Brian was going to died in the end and leave Cipher alone to grow up and grow up. But she never forgot that night with him and she tells her story about Brian's in the year of 1996....

*****

I'm sorry I ended it that way. The ending of Titanic makes me cry Everytime I watched. I'm actually starting to cry now. I hope you guys enjoyed​ it! Now I'm gonna go cry now!!