Percy Jackson AU

Me and LilSister8 came up with this AU!!! I hope you like it!!

#TerrorCat!!!

Enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian Hanby was a very special kid. He loved the water for some reason and he breathe underwater for long periods at a time. His friend, Craig Thompson said he stayed underwater for 15 minutes and that's unheard of. Then Craig tells him of a Camp for teens like him. They were heading to class when screams were heard coming from hallway. There was a Siren screaming at the teens and chasing them. Brian felt power within him, he yells at the Siren and water came out of no where and attack the Siren. The Siren retreats leaving confused teens in the halls of the school. Craig snaps his fingers and everyone except him and Brian forgot what happen. Brian looks at Craig strangely.

~After School~

Craig tells Brian to come with to the camp and Brian's mother tells him to have fun. They get into Craig's car and drive off until they reach the camp, which seemed like a normal camp on the outside. But on the inside it was different, there was all kinds of teens, fighting with swords and shields, Bow and arrows and Even Throwing knives. Craig sees someone and waves at them.

"This must be Brian Hanby, the Son of Poseidon!!" Says the man

"Poseidon!!" Brian says shocked

"That's right!! You can control water and sit underwater for a very long time. Names Evan or Zeus! This is Craig or Apollo!! He acted like teen to get close to you and report on your abilities! Your Father Ryan or Poseidon is waiting for you in cabin number 7!" Evan says walking away unaware of a Certain Son of Hades watching him.

~Cabin 7~

It was a beautiful cabin, it was right by the water, just the way Brian like it. He sees a older male sitting on the dock, he had short brown hair but that is all that Brian could see of him.

"Hello my son!" Says Ryan

"So you're Poseidon!" Brian says sitting beside his father.

"Yes I am and you look just like your mother, Taylor! How is she doing??" Ryan asked

"She is doing great, she talks about you a lot!! She misses you but you are a God and she is a mortal though." Brian says

"I miss her too.. Even though she was crazy in bed!!" Ryan says as Brian blushes slightly

"Anyway, I come here to warn of things and what your supposed to do in this camp. First off, You train with other teens from different cabins. Two, there is some people that you can't trust here! And Lastly be careful of people from Cabin 13, that's my Brother's Cabin, Luke or Better known as Hades! Them teens are dangerous and you have to be careful around them, because of what happened to Persephone or Bryce!" Ryan says

"He ate the fruit of the underworld! And was bond to Luke forever except for a couple months out of the year!" Brian says

"You are a smart boy! Anyway, I have to go now have fun!" Ryan says as Jumps into water and disappears.

Brian sat there on the dock and skipped rocks off the dock.

"Excuse me, are you Brian?" Says a voice behind Brian.

It was very tall guy with Sandy Brown hair and Blue eyes.

"Yes I am!" Brian says

"I was supposed to come and get you for training. The Names Tyler Wilde!" Tyler says

Brian follows the guy in front of him. Tyler had a huge grin on his face as he eyes turned red but back to blue.

"You excited to be here, Brian?" Tyler asked