Jurassic World AU

Me and LilSister8 were talking​about this and I had to like it!! Anyway hope you guys like it and enjoy it!!

Bottom (s): Tyler and Brian
Top: Brock

******

Brian was excited that his Uncle Delirious invited him and his friends to Jurassic World. Brian hugs his Uncle Delirious and his Uncle tells him that he has to get back to work but he will rides roller coasters with him in a little bit. Brian, Evan, Luke and Marcel were at a show watching the biggest sea monster splashing them. A boy beside Brian kept watching him for some reason. Marcel had told Brian that someone was watching him and Marcel points towards the boy but he gets up and leaves his seat. Brian noticed that the boy didn't even say one word to Brian but just got up and left. Brian scolded Marcel for being mean towards the boy. Anyway, the guys started to get bored and decided to head for the rides away from food courts and little rides for the kids. Brian was kinda upset that his friends were still talking about the boy that sat next to him, a little bit ago. Brian thought that the boy was kinda of cute. Yes, was gay and he didn't care. They were waiting in line until....

RAWR!!!!

Everyone started screaming and running. Because there was a T Rex standing there watching Brian for some reason. The young man tries to move but the T Rex had other ideas. The Dinosaur grabs Brian but doesn't eat him and runs off with the squirming Brian in his hands.

~

"TYLER!!!" Delirious yells

"What is it, you don't have to yell at me I'm right here!!" Tyler says

"I need your Help finding my Nephew, his friends just told that a T Rex just took with him without eating Brian!" Delirious says

"So, I will go out and Find your nephew for you. Don't worry I will find him. I know this park like the back of my hand!" Tyler says

Tyler takes off into the park to Find Brian...

~

Brian tries to get out of the T Rex's grip but it was alot stronger than him. They were in the middle of the forest when the T Rex puts Brian gently and the young male back up.

"You're not going to eat me?" Brian says looking at the T Rex.

The Dinosaur shakes his head "No". And the monster starts smelling of Brian. The young male starts backing up until his back hits a tree. The T Rex gets closer and smells Brian again and starts licking his private areas. Brian whines at​ this action and turns his head.

"Are you in heat or something?" Brian asked

The Dinosaur had a somewhat a smirk on his face and shakes his head "yes". And then Brian was hit with a bright light and it blinds the young male for a few seconds. Brian opens his eyes and sees that same boy that sat by him earlier that day.

"You're that boy from earlier!" Brian says

The boy look like a normal person except for his eyes, he had the T Rex eyes. And another thing was that he was naked this time. Brian blushes and looks away.

"My name is Brock, Sweet thing. I saw you and I wanted you to be mine, that's why I didn't eat you. You were too beautiful to be eaten." Brock says smelling Brian's scent again.

Brian moans as Brock sinks his teeth into his neck and bites down softly. Brock takes his mouth off of Brian's neck and starts taking Brian's shorts off when a voice was heard.

"What the hell is going on!?" Tyler yells

This upsets Brock and he changed back into his T Rex form and Rawrs at Tyler and stands in front of Brian in a protective way. Brock changes back to his human form. Tyler and Brock were battling it out. And after awhile, Brian decides to stop them and telling them to quit and Brock listens to Brian because young male was a cutie pie and he wanted to make Brian happy. Brock told Tyler he was sorry for fighting. Tyler said it was okay. But Brock does the Strangest thing, He starts smelling Tyler's scent. The older male pushes both younger males down onto the ground and pulls their shorts down. Both males whimper as they feel their cocks being touched.

"You guys like that don't you?" Brock says in a husky voice

"Yes, we do~!!" They both say

Brock bites down on Tyler's shoulder softly​ and he hears the guy moan at Brock biting him. After doing this, he plays with both males, they both starts making grunting noises. Brock puts both of his hands and starts stroking them. And after a few minutes later, both younger males cum on Brock's hands. Brock uses the cum as lube and coats his fingers with it and puts them inside of Brian and Tyler. Both males started riding on the fingers in them. Brock pulls his finger out of Brian and slides into Brian and starts thrusting harder and faster. While doing this he kept playing with Tyler's hole with his fingers. After 5 minutes, Brock cums inside of Brian and pulls out and let's Brian rest. Brock pulls his fingers out of Tyler and thrusted into Tyler. The guy grunts as he feels Brock inside of him. Tyler moans as he feels Brock cum inside of Tyler. Brock pulls out and let's his little mates rest. Brock was very happy that he made love to both younger males.

~ A Days Later ~

Brian and Tyler groaning as they puked up their guts again. Brock knows what is wrong, they were pregnant. Brock rubs their back to comfort them. He was going to be a Father, he was excited about this! Brian and Tyler both noticed their swollen bellies but they didn't know anything until Brock tells them and they were happy to be pregnant with Brock's babies. And they also started changing because of the bite marks that Brock left on them. They were T Rexs but they are smaller than Brock. They were happy though and pregnant...

~Bonus~

Delirious and Evan became lovers and knew what happened to Brian and Tyler and they were happy. Luke and Marcel were mates to Scotty, who was another Maneater Dinosaur and they both got pregnant as well... While the whole park was destroyed and people were killed. These Eight people/Dinosaurs were very happy to be with each other....

******
Yay I wrote a Jurassic World AU :3 if you guys have any ideas for AUs let me know by comment below or PM me!!