80s Style High School AU

I'm listening to Motley​ Crue and I had another idea of Brian x Me. Lol hope you guys like this one :)

*******

Shannon hears her alarm go off and she hits the button on it and gets up from her bed. She stretches and gets ready. She brushes her teeth and brushes her long short brown hair. She heads to her closet and looks for something to wear. She sees a wicked outfit to wear to school for that Monday morning.

 She sees a wicked outfit to wear to school for that Monday morning

(Author: the Skirt is green instead and no jacket.)

She looks at herself in the mirror and grabs her bag and heads downstairs for breakfast. She hear faint Motley Crue music playing in the kitchen. Her mother must be up. Shannon sees a plate of food and goes to town on the food and heads out the door to school. She grabs her skateboard and rides it towards the school. She didn't really have friends except for one and that was Brian Hanby, a football player and a jock. At first, the friendship was pretty bad because he was a jock and Shannon was a little bit of a punk, but Brian didn't care what his friends thought of her. She was different from everyone else and Brian liked different. Every Cheerleader were all over him but he didn't want them, he wanted Shannon and he was about to ask her out that Monday morning. Shannon was at her locker humming a Motley Crue song when she sees Brian standing next to her locker  getting his things out of her locker.

"Morning, Shannon." Brian says

"Good morning to you, Brian." She says

Brian could tell that he was blushing but Shannon didn't seem to notice. She smiles up at him.

"How was your weekend, Brian?" Shannon asked

"It was good. Yours?" Brian asked

"Try being with two brothers and two sisters, yeah it was a messed up weekend and pissed off Mom at that." Shannon says giggling

"So, Shannon I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me??" Brian says blushing

"Of course, Brian. I would love to be your girlfriend." She says smiling

She does something completely out of her character, she kisses him on the cheek and his blush gets worse.  The bell rings and Shannon walks off.

"See you at Lunch, Brian!!" She says completely unaware of his major boner in his pants.

~After School~

Brian had to go to football practice and sees Shannon sitting on the blenchers. Brian waves at her and she waves back. His friends chuckles at their love sick friend.

"About time you asked her out!" Tyler says

"I wanted to wait for the right time, that's all!!" Brian says defending himself.

"Whatever let's get practice over with, so you can be with your girlfriend!" Brock says

~After Practice~

Brian heads outta of the boys locker room and heads to look for Shannon. Brian hears screams and head out of the locker room. It was some of his Enemies, Mark and Jack that was picking on her. They were taking her stuff out of her bag and throwing it on the ground. Her face was beated up from them hurting her. Brian loses his cool when they start kicking her on the belly.

"Leave her alone!!" Brian yells that gets his friends attention.

Both Mark and Jack leave Shannon on the ground. She looked pretty bad hurt. Brian picks her up and heads for his car and takes her to her house and her mother can take her to the hospital. Her mother had asked what happened and he told her that some guys on the football team were hurting her and he helped her.

~Hospital~

Brian sits with Shannon until she wakes up, the TV was on and he was watching Scooby Doo. He hears Shannon groan and she starts to wake up, Brian goes to get her mother. Shannon looks up and sees Brian standing in the doorway while her was talking to her. But she wasn't paying any attention to her mother, she was staring at Brian. Her mother looks at Shannon and then at Brian and she knew that she had to leave the room to let them talk.

"Thank you, Brian." Shannon says

"I'm your boyfriend I will always be there for you and never let you out of my sight!" Brian says kissing her on the lips.

The hospital let Shannon out after a couple of days, but Brian visited every single day to watch over his beautiful girlfriend....

******

No smut sorry :) just a cute little AU :3 hope u like it