GTA 5 Online AU

Hello everyone and welcome to my GTA 5 AU. Hope you like it!!!

******

Brian was normal person, living in Los Santos. He was actually new to the area and didn't know his way around. He was walking around to get to know the area. It seemed like a nice neighborhood to live but looks could kill. Brian decides to head to the bank to make an account, since he moved here and all. Brian walks into the bank and there wasn't​ busy, so that was good I guess. Brian stands there waiting in line when he hears gun shots in the bank. He was shaken up from this gun shots.

"Alright, everyone on the ground now!!" Says a guy in a red suit and black sunglasses on.

Brian does as this guy says and sits down by the counter. He stays quiet and hopefully they call the police or something. The Guy in the Red had his men tied up the people in the bank including they get to Brian but the leader stops them.

"I have an idea for this boy, he is new around here. Tied him up and gagged and take him out to van and throw him in the back and Moo Snuckel you watch him until we get done." The guy in red says

"Yes sir, Vanoss!" Moo Snuckel says

"He is pretty cute if I do say so myself." Says a guy with a pig mask on.

"Indeed he is!! Hehehe!!" Says another guy with a Jason Mask on.

Moo Snuckel ties Brian up with rope and puts a cloth over Brian's mouth. The guy in the Pig mask on grabs Brian and throws him over his shoulder and takes the back door where their van was. Moo Snuckel opens the door. The guy in pig mask on puts Brian on the floor of van and walks back into the bank, leaving Moo Snuckel to watch Brian.

(This guy seems too innocent to be around us. But that's Vanoss for you, picking up strays just when he kidnapped Delirious and made him a part of this strange group. There was Vanoss, Me, Delirious, WildCat, Miniladd, and Nogla. But there was also another group but they are Enemies to us!) Brock thinks

Moo noticed that the boy was trying to get out of the ropes by moving around alot. He hated doing this but he pulls out my gun.

"Don't even think about it, Boy!" Moo Snuckel says

Brian slightly whimpers at the gun being pointed at him but he stops his struggling and worries about the gun being pointed at him. Brian looks at the back door of the bank being opened and Moo Snuckel's friends run out. They closed the back door to the van and get in and drive off.

"I can't believe that Bitch called the police and now we have to make back to our hideout without the police noticing!" Wildcat yells

"Oh yeah, we need to put a blindfold over that boy's eyes so if he escapes, he doesn't rat us out!" Delirious says

Moo Snuckel Puts a blindfold over Brian's eyes and he fights back. He headbutts Moo and Delirious had to come back there and help Moo keep Brian. Delirious sits on Brian's chest and puts the blindfold on. Brian struggles and squirms as Delirious tighten the rope on his hands and feet.

"Damn he is Feisty, Vanoss! Maybe you let me have a round of Kinky sex with him first!" Delirious says with insane laugh.

"Bitch I saw him first, so I get him!" Vanoss says

Brian whimpers as they talked about having sex with him and he struggles as he feels the van stop after 20 minutes of driving. He hears someone open the back door and pick him up and puts him on their shoulder. Brian hits the person with his bound hands and screams.

"Sorry sweetie, that doesn't hurt me. But this might hurt you!" Vanoss says

Smack!!!

"Mmmmmmmph!!" Brian screams

Vanoss continues to carry him until he the gang leader throws him on a soft bed. Brian hears the door close and lock. Brian thinks nobody is in the room and he tries to get out of the ropes until he feels the bed dip and feels someone unzip his pants and pulls them down. Brian feels hands untie the gag from his mouth.

"Please don't hurt me, I'm sorry." Brian whines

"I'm​ not going to, Brian Hanby!" Vanoss says

"How do you know my name?" Brian asked

"Oh we know each other, remember when you were bullied in school and a guy named Evan Fong helped you?" Vanoss

"Yeah?" Brian says

"It's me, Babe! Just grew up a little bit." Evan says

Evan unties Brian's hands and feet and takes the blindfold off. Brian looks at this Guy and smiles big and hugs him.

"Why kidnapped me for?" Brian asked

"Because you are still mine!" Evan says

And Evan kisses Brian and pushes him down on the bed. They broke the kiss for air. Brian helps Evan take his clothes off and Evan helps Brian with his clothes...

~Downstairs~

The others were "Trying" to watch but all they could hear was Brian screaming Evan's name out. Delirious and Moo Snuckel were totally shipping it.  Miniladd had ear bubs in listening to music. Tyler was kinda getting turned on and leaves to go to his room to pleasure himself. And Nogla had to leave to keep from breaking down Evan's door to have a go round with the cutie....

And this is How Brian became a member of the Banana bus crew....

******
Lol I play too much Video games XD